• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Tv Series.

Mikenike

Thanks, Mike
I just bought all of the seasons of the loved Zelda series. In the show Link talked and always was trying to get a kiss from zelda:rolleyes:but always seemed to come up short:(. Well, they were rather amusing, and were based on the original game. Link was kind of a goof, but I enjoy watching them. I would suggest getting a few.

C

Crimson Titan

Some people enjoy owning TV/Cartoon series'. With Hulu/Youtube you can watch ANYTHING for free, but some of us still love that hard copy on our shelves. It's one season and comes in one dvd set. If anyone is wanting one you can probably catch it on eBay

G

GMO

"You better watch it buster!"
Yeah, that is Zelda's catchphrase

jugglaj91

I am me....
I actually found it in Barnes & Noble. I have also seen it at FYE and the like. Places like these will often order them for you if you like.

Z

zelda-hyrule

i never seen them down here is aussie tasmania where abouts where they released globely

Um, yeah... well, it was an interesting series. It certainly had it's charm. It was quite silly though. And some of the lines and story were fairly bad at times. I would say like was more of a jack-*** than he was a goof. :xd:

But it was a fun show. I watched a few episodes once in the past and probably will watch the entire thing sometime in the future.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
some people like them and some people hate them. t I depends on your tastes. I on the other hand, have gotten tired of links constant attempts to get a kiss from princess zelda. and also his catch-phrase "well exxcccuuuusseee me, princess" gets annoying. I know some of you find it funny, this is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Z

zeldim

I've never watched it, but I saw some footage on AVGN. So I'll problably check it out:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom