• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Rise of the Shiekah

A little idea I've had working for a little while as something that would be a more mature version of Zelda with more themes and whatnot. I'm actually looking for another head or two since I'm not exactly wanting to do something as big scale as I'm kinda half planning all by my onesies and it's more enjoyable working things with friends and stuff.

If anyone wants to help I'd appreciate it and whatnot and if people want to hear what I have so far then I can provide that, it's still a little rough for the most part at the moment though.

N

NiaSoPurdy

sounds like it has potential just from reading the title

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If it is a story, I am willing to read it, so post it up. As to helping with it, no, I don't even know what a Shiekah is. If it's game, well, I am not sure I can help much there either.

Ikana

Trollkastel
From the title it would make a very good story not so sure about a game.Well I hope you will do a great job on it and I will be looking forward to it.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
It sound very interesting. I'm looking forward to it. It sounds like a game and story. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom