• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Crushes

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Alright, how you doin'? Anyway, this thread basically goes like this. Which ever Zelda character you have or had a crush on, you post it here. It can be more than 1 person. If you want, you can always post why. Also, if there was a thread like this, than I'm sorry 'cause I didn't know. So I'll start it off. To tell you the truth, I actually have a crush on a few of the Legend of Zelda characters.
Here they are:

1. Zelda
zoot3d-princess-zelda.jpg

2. Bombchu Bowling Alley Woman
BombchuBowlingAlley.png

3. Cremia
Cremia_%26_Romani.png

4. Malon
p_malon.jpg

5. Nabooru
130px-Nabooru_Artwork.png

6. Impa
impa.jpg

Yup. Those are my crushes. Who's yours?

Last edited:
To prove that I'm not all about looks alone, I'll start by saying all these characters all have amazing personalities...

• Cremia [MM]: She's not a stereotypical, ditsy, or super 'girly' type. Perfect...

MM_Cremia.png

• Great Fairy [TP]: She's really hot and she's the most realistic-looking of the Great Fairies, despite the apparent graphical limitations.

517px-Great_Fairy.png

• Hena [TP]: Similar to Cremia, in terms of not being stereotypical, and she likes fishing. Plus, she's hot. If she doesn't make me play Roll Goal, we're good.

200px-Hena.png

• Sue-Belle [TWW]: Hot. Need I say more...? Oh, sorry for breaking your pots! I used to feel SO bad for breaking her pots...

110px-Sue-Belle.png

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
I agree 100% with Wolf Sage! But, i would have to add Marin and Zelda(from WW and ss) because they seem like very good people and arent The typical girly girl either(ss Zelda seems that way for now though)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Cremia, Medli and Saria (sort of; I'll try to explain)
----

Cremia
Why would I have a crush on Cremia? Well, it all started when I started to read Legend of Zelda fan fiction. See, a good deal of fanfics regarding LoZ really are LinkxZelda oriented, a fact that bugs me so much because the Zelda of Ocarina of Time is so incredibly dull and boring - what would any hero want with her? Getting out of Hyrule, I started to read fanfics about Holodrum and more recently, Termina. Having played through Oracle of Seasons/Ages as well as Majora's Mask, I can confirm that the NPCs of both games have at least the basis of a personality with which to fuel any fic writer's mind. So, I was sorta interested in reading about Nayru (Oracle) because she is, well, cute in a way. But I found there are not really many LinkxNayru fanfics about. So I turned my sights to MM. In fan fiction, most of the LinkxCremia stuff I've seen is some weird Adult LinkxCremia, which isn't exactly bad, but I really much prefer the younger, more innocent 'Mother-Son' found ingame (specifically, the scene where Cremia gives Link a hug). Then I started going through Majora's Mask's sidequests, and spotted that scene, and I've had a crush on Cremia ever since. I so wish I could get a hug from her /jealousofLink

Medli
-----
I played Wind Waker around the time it first released, and oddly enough I found Medli to be this word that I didn't know at the time. Something about her made me prefer her over Makar, and over a good deal of the TWW cast at that. Slowly but surely I outgrew that crush, but it existed for a while. Maybe it was her beak, I dunno.

Saria
-----
A similar story as regards Cremia takes place, but before and actually after that, I noticed that ingame of Ocarina of Time, Saria is pretty much the only one who genuinely cares about Link throughout the entire game. She, above all other seen people/entities, was the only one who really wanted to stay with Link, rather than simply using him to further some mission/goal. Look at Navi, she only stood with Link because the Great Deku Tree said so! Zelda ditched Link after he had defeated Ganon! Malon is more interested in her farmlife than Link (though there could be some implied romance that I'm just not accepting...)! Oh, and I also sorta pseudo-retcon the 'official' stuff behind Saria, in fanfics that I like to imagine, she is really a Hylian just like Link so as to stave off those "Adult LinkxSaria is wrong" people. So yeah, I have this extensive crush over Saria that I won't get rid of, because she is sooooo cute :3

In all honesty, I WANT to have a crush on TP Zelda, but she has no personality :/

Malon all the way. I personal think Malon is the hottest (adult version, of course :lol:.) She is the only female in Ocarina of Time who doesn't turn into a sage. So she's special :clap:

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
Cremia more than her OoT counterpart. Malon as a grown up just seemed to "damsel in distress" for my liking. Cremia was more realistic and actually seemed like a responisble, kind young woman. Saria was another one I had a crush on at one point, but she turns into a sage and things sort of went off the rails with her. The new Zelda in SS is really cute, so who knows...maybe she is next on my list. Anyone think SS Zelda is cute?

Beeker

Wild Card
Link.
It started with either Adult Link(OOT) or TP Link. Probably TP xD.
I just found him to be very attractive. Not to mention he is a hero, too! He's got courage to do anything and overcome any challenge. I actually have crushed on very few people. Screw the celebrities, I want the fictional characters. :3

Well, in all honesty, there is not much for heterosexual girls in the Zelda series besides Link. And don't get me wrong, he was very nice to look at in Twilight Princess, but he's just not very crushworthy. Maybe Skyward Sword will bring me an amazing boy to start crushing on, but as for now.. I have none.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
The people I have crushes on...

Malon, Cremia, Romani, Marin, Din (OoS), Saria (and that isn't pedo at all...), Zelda (TMC), Tetra, the blue haired girl at the bombchu bowling alley, the green haired girl at the mayor's office in MM, Ruto (just a little bit), Medli, Sue-Belle, and Mila.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Adult Link, and Twilight Princess Link. When he took his shirt off, it was a fan service, but we all appreciated it. Come on.. you know you did. Yum. I mean, Adult Link in OoT was a babe, but Twilight Princess Link tops it. He's all rugged and badboy.

I don't know how I feel about SS Link. He kind of looks.. off. :/ Maybe it'll change, but for now, TP Link tops the list. Just be grateful I don't have a crush on Tingle.

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
My only Zelda crush is of Nayru (TMC)...

Daw, thankyou! Wait. . . Oh nevermind. . . *almost forgot she changed her name*

My crushes . . . Ganondorf (TP) Link (TP) Vaati (MC) and Ghirahim (SS)

Ganondorf: His look in TP is probably the most sexiest ever. His hair, his eye brows, and the newest addition, His beard. His clothing rocks too, who wouldn't want to run around all day in a cape? :xd:

Link: I fell for Link in TP when I firsy saw the trailers. I just had to get the game. I blushed and giggled when I saw him do that Sumo match with Mayor Bo. . .*Sigh* He'd be pefect if he talked. . .

Vaati: Just randomness. Yet another cape. I love purple too, so that's a "+" in my book.

Ghirahim: I love his Hair!!! I love his earings too. I must have his clothing! It's definitley not my style though. But no-one, can be so Fabulous, and be so Bad-*** like Ghirahim. . . :xd: (Another cape! Well, robe. . .)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom