• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Anniversary

Hey is it just me, or is the Legend of Zelda anniversary begin brushed a-side and no special merchandise being released like at Mario's 25th? This is kinda buggin' me. Zelda has to get some notice for being in our life for 25 years :dry::(

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
I don't know... Maybe Nintendo forgot? Lol.

Seriously though, they will most likely do something at some point. This whole year is still gonna be the year Zelda turned 25. They'll do something this year. I'm pretty sure.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hey ur right, Zeldafan. They should release something awsome on the Zelda anniversary! And I think that awsome thing is LoZ SS!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
If not SwS itself then I'd like them to announce they're putting OoS, OoA, and LA on the 3DS VC because those the only American released I've played or beaten and are needed to complete my collection of released LoZ games.

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
They still have 10 months to pump out an Zelda anniversary collection or something like they did for Mario. Heck, even if they simply released SS this year I'd be happy.

If they did do an anniversary collection, it should include the original Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, A Link To The Past, maybe Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and maybe Twilight Princess. I say maybe for OoT because we already have a remake for that coming soon, and TP because I'm sure most people who have a Wii already have TP. But, there are going to be the other fans saying that it should include every console Zelda.

Hmm...Maybe that's why they haven't said anything yet...

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
They still have 10 months to pump out an Zelda anniversary collection or something like they did for Mario. Heck, even if they simply released SS this year I'd be happy.

If they did do an anniversary collection, it should include the original Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, A Link To The Past, maybe Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and maybe Twilight Princess. I say maybe for OoT because we already have a remake for that coming soon, and TP because I'm sure most people who have a Wii already have TP. But, there are going to be the other fans saying that it should include every console Zelda.

Hmm...Maybe that's why they haven't said anything yet...
OMG I thought of something maybe that's why the release date for SwS was pushed because their putting your idea in a disc collection with SwS which would awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Holy crap!!! Really?!?!?!?!?! That would be the best freaking thing evar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8|=)

EDIT: WTF? It won't let me type it how I wanted to! (NO, I was NOT trying to type a swear word!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom