• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary 3DS Theme

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
H
Hey guys I went to http://www.my.nintendo.com and did some jazz and downloaded the [ZELDA 30TH ANNIVERSARY] theme and let me make a quick testimony....when I was a little boy, I red this book called Rope Burn. I think the name was. It was about a little boy who had divorced parents (his mom was a real **** to his dad) and he would get his booty hammered in high school gym and forced to climb a rope, a little like slavery but moving on he built a treehouse and I forget the rest.

Anyway this 30th anniversary theme is absolutely god tier. It plays the main zelda theme from the 25th anniversary orchestrated CD and its so beautiful. It features artwork of almost all the Zelda games on top, and shows NES Link and Zelda holding up there triforce. It's just too good, here is a terrible phonegrab. So what did you guys think about this theme, don't forget to leave a like and comment and subscribe and I'll sde you guys in the next one, peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom