• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Legend of Zelda: 3 Trilogy

If the 3 Trilogy were made into a game, would you buy it?

• Definately Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably

• No

• I don't play Zelda games

• Total voters

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
A few years ago, I created a mini-game of the Zelda series. The titles were (in this order) Courage of 3, Wisdom of 3, and Power of 3.
The titular characters was of course Link in Courage of 3, but it was his younger cousin, Erda, in Wisdom, and older cousin Kaleb(:D) in Power. Taking place in dungeons, Hyrule Sea, and even the Castle, it was a fast paced game. Go to my website, hit social groups, Legend of Zelda Fans, and then RPG to learn more.

Kaleb Dampf

Artwork by me!

Here's some of the rough artwork for the game: Kaleb, Bifflo 1, Bifflo 2, and Leilah.

3 trilogy concept art Bifflo.JPG3 trilogy concept art Leilah.JPG3 trilogy concept art Kaleb.JPG3 trilogy concept art Bifflo2.JPG
pencil.png

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Nice artwork! If the 3 Trilogy were made into a game, I would probably buy it, it depends on who made the game. If it was Nintendo, then yes, I would definitely buy it! :)

Kaleb Dampf

My friend Shawn has drawn Bifflo to a better degree, and I'm waiting for him to e-mail it to me so I can post it and have the new art up.

Kaleb Dampf

Thanks guys, I'm writing the levels and dialogue at the moment, and Shawn is having difficulties scanning his Bifflo image onto the PC, and they will be posted ASAP.

D

Dendrok

Looks great, If it was made into a game I would definitely buy it!

D

Dendrok

Leliah.jpg Maybe Leliah could like shift into another person, or form, Example!

Kaleb Dampf

Heeere's Bifflo and Shawn: 2 more character designs by my good friend Sean Robertson!

Attachments

• bifflow.jpg
    bifflow.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 5
  • sean.jpg
    sean.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 6
D

Dendrok

Hey Kaleb? Can I help draw some characters? I can post them here! Just tell me what to draw.....

Kaleb Dampf

Sure, you can even create your own character! Sean and I are running low on ideas. Perhaps you could make a villain for the 2nd game.... Bifflo is for the 1st and 3rd...

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
I made a monster you can add to this, its race is called The Zygaro.

Jygara.jpg

If you want to change some stuff, make it better, and rename go ahead.

I just made the Zyrgaro, I was kinda tired so it didnt turn out good, but liek I said feel free to change anything about it.

Kaleb Dampf

Thanks. Sean will be pleased to have a new character to work on.

UPDATE!!!
Erda has been removed as a character and Sean has taken his place. Also, a new character has been added: Bunn Erab Bit. He is Bifflow's pet rabbit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom