• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Legend of Three

Hey, all.

I'm taking a break from Legends of Carabu, like how you have to wait like a year for the sequel to a book.

Speaking of books, you know that Zelda fan-fic that was released last year, "Silent Hero?" Well, about a month or two after that, I started my own Zelda fan-fic that I plan to publish. Yeah, publish, like, for the moolah. It's called "Legend of Three", and it's going to be a trilogy, maybe more, so far I'm planning on three.

Now you all know I'm not that good at writing, so please, bear with me. I know I kinda went free at the battle in Chapter 2, but that's because I had one idea, and that had to happen to lead to the next thing. I had a rough draft for chapter 2 all planned out, but I changed that ALOT.

Contents

Part 1: The Triforce

1.) The Legend ……………………………….....1
2.) The Holder of Courage ………………………2
3.) The Holder of Power ..……………………….4
4.) The Holder of Wisdom ………………………8
5.) The Sword of Legend ………………………11

I'm only releasing the first part out of three. The other two parts are a secret. ;) So here's the first chapter, hope you like it! :D

Part One: The Triforce

Chapter 1

The Legend

In Hyrule, there echoes a legend…

Din, the Goddess of Power…
Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom…
And Farore, the Goddess of Courage…
It is said that these three goddesses shaped the land; Din created the red earth… Farore created the lush greenery… Nayru set law to the land…
When they returned to the heavens, they left a gift in their wake: the Triforce. When they set off, there was a great war over who would receive the Triforce, so the goddesses split the Triforce into three pieces; Power, Wisdom, and Courage. These three pieces went to the people who represented them most. Now, we will talk about the one who holds the Triforce of Courage…​

Hey, all.

I'm taking a break from Legends of Carabu, like how you have to wait like a year for the sequel to a book.

Speaking of books, you know that Zelda fan-fic that was released last year, "Silent Hero?" Well, about a month or two after that, I started my own Zelda fan-fic that I plan to publish. Yeah, publish, like, for the moolah. It's called "Legend of Three", and it's going to be a trilogy, maybe more, so far I'm planning on three.

Now you all know I'm not that good at writing, so please, bear with me. I know I kinda went free at the battle in Chapter 2, but that's because I had one idea, and that had to happen to lead to the next thing. I had a rough draft for chapter 2 all planned out, but I changed that ALOT.

Contents

I'm only releasing the first part out of three. The other two parts are a secret. ;) So here's the first chapter, hope you like it! :D

Chapter 1

The Legend

It is said that these three goddesses shaped the land; Din created the red earth… Farore created the lush greenery… Nayru set law to the land…
When they returned to the heavens, they left a gift in their wake: the Triforce. When they set off, there was a great war over who would receive the Triforce, so the goddesses split the Triforce into three pieces; Power, Wisdom, and Courage. These three pieces went to the people who represented them most. Now, we will talk about the one who holds the Triforce of Courage…​

Hey, all.

Contents

Chapter 1

The Legend

When they returned to the heavens, they left a gift in their wake: the Triforce. When they set off, there was a great war over who would receive the Triforce, so the goddesses split the Triforce into three pieces; Power, Wisdom, and Courage. These three pieces went to the people who represented them most. Now, we will talk about the one who holds the Triforce of Courage…

Chapter 2

The Holder of the Triforce of Courage​
Link. His name was Link. He was a twelve year old boy who lived in a forest called Kokiri Forest. He loved the lush forestry. The flowers were beautiful, the grass as green as a Granny Smith apple. Link’s house was the closest to the guardian spirit of the forest, the Great Deku Tree, but he never knew why. But enough of that: lets talk about Link. He was blonde with an exceptional height increase in the past few years, even though the Kokiri stay children forever. He wears the usual Kokiri tunic, belt, and a nice addition from himself: a glove, one that did more than he knew. One day he decided to visit his friend Saria’s house. He knocked, and Saria opened the door.
“Oh, Link!” Saria smiled.
“Hey Saria. Can I come in?” Link asked.
“Sure!” Saria stepped out of the doorway and beckoned Link in.
Saria’s house was very neat. She normally had everything stacked perfectly on shelves, paintings exactly at the perfect angle, and the furniture shined with not a single stain. Link and Saria got to talking. Link was there one, two, three hours, then…BOOM! There was a crash. Link and Saria both looked at each other and dashed outside.

Nothing. They saw nothing. But there was smoke, coming from… “The Great Deku Tree!” Link screamed as he ran towards the guardian deity. The Great Deku Tree was withering and turning grey. “No!” Link ran up to the one who acted a father to him, ever since he was a baby. “L-Link… please… go in-inside m-me… there’s a chest… your *cought* *cough* he left… a… note… for you… please, Link… you have to… it’s our only cha- *cough*!” The Great Deku Tree smiled as he said his last words. “Good-good bye, Link… good lu-!” He coughed and closed his eyes… and the Great Deku Tree was no more. Link started crying. Saria caught up. She gasped. The Great Deku Tree had cared for Link and Saria for at least twelve years. Now he was gone. “I have to go inside him.” Link climbed into the Great Deku Tree’s mouth. When Link could see, there was a stump with a chest upon it. Link stepped onto the stump and grabbed the chests lock. The lock clicked and Link opened the chest to reveal… “A… sword?” Link grabbed the sheathed weapon. He took it out and swung it around. “Pretty light. Hey, what’s this?” Link looked back into the chest and saw a piece of paper. He picked it up. “A note… weird.” He read it.

Link,

I know you’ll eventually need this. By the way, you know your glove? Well, it’s also a shield. Just hold your arm up in front of you. Your quest starts now!
Dad​
“D-Dad?!” Link pocketed the note. “And what about my glove?” Link held up his arm and the shield popped out at once. “Woah!” he said. Link put his arm down and the shield folded up. Link walked outside.
“What happened?” Saria asked.
“Uhm…” Link sighed. “I’m not sure… but I’ll mi-”
BOOM! Another explosion. “I’ll be right back!” Link ran off again. There was smoke coming from the Lost Woods. “Uh-oh…” Link sighed and ran into the Lost Woods.

The Lost Woods were the biggest “maze” in Hyrule, so to speak. If you went the wrong way, you’d end up at the entrance. No one knew why, it was just that way forever. Link got lost at least fifty times, but the map he had been making for years was getting fuller and fuller as he made his way to the Sacred Forest Meadow. He went through the small maze of hedges an went up the stairs, that led to Saria and Link’s “Secret Place”. Standing in front of Link was a monster, at least two times his size. “Zerun!” Link said. Zerun was the evil monster in the book he was reading. He was on the cover, the exact way he looked now. “How the…” Link started. “The book.” Zerun said. “The book is coming to life. It’s the Book of Time, not some silly story about a knight in shining armor defeating me. All of the monsters that the stupid hero kills have come to life. They will take over Hyrule, kill everyone who dares defy them! We will avenge our master, we will make him King of Hyrule after his downfall!” Zerun raised his trident and lightning struck it. He then pointed it at Link. The lightning jabbed Link in the chest, and he crumpled to the ground. “Gyaah! Wha… what do you mean ‘after his downfall?’” Zerun chuckled. “He used to be the king of our world, but a hero defeated him… your ancestor! That is why I must kill you!” Zerun jumped and stabbed. Link rolled out of the way just in time. “I don’t go down that easily!” Link took his sword out and slashed. Zerun dodged. Link slashed again. Zerun dodged again: he was just too fast. Link jumped and stabbed downward, but Zerun struck Link in the chest with the trident. Link flew to the wall and slid to the ground. “I’m not done yet!” Link charged forward and swung. Zerun blocked the blow, but Link expected it. He turned his blade over and Zerun’s trident flew behind his head as Link struck him in the chest. Zerun fell to the ground and held his chest. “You’ll pay for that!” With that, Zerun got up and fled the Sacred Forest Meadow. Link sheathed his sword. He was about to leave, but there was something on the ground where Zerun was. Link picked up the Hookshot. “Woah. I’ve heard about this thing, but never actually seen one…” Link pocketed the Hookshot and ran out of the meadow, out of the Lost Woods, and to the Great Deku Tree. No one was there. “LIIINK!” Saria’s voice, coming from the entrance to Kokiri Forest. Link ran as fast as he could to the edge of Kokiri. There she was, being tugged away by a monster… from the book. “Saria!” Link called, but the tree monster was already gone. “No… she can’t be gone…” Link ran. He ran across the bridge to Hyrule, across Hyrule Field, and to Hyrule Castle Town. Link ran to his destiny.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Did you like it? I know it was long, and it looked better in Microsoft word... and the note from Link's dad looked like it was actually written, in a different font. Anyways, hope you liked it! ^^

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I thought it was great.^^ That last paragraph is what I call a run-on paragraph though, you need to seperate in more.:)

If your going to publish it and make money off of it, that would be bad. Your taking the ideas from Nentendo and making money off of it and that is illegal. You could change it into your own world instead of using Zelda things, that would work.;)

T

Tadock

This is pretty neat. :)

I am sure this will be better than Silent Hero

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
A few minor problems:
1. That one really big paragraph wa daunting, split that up.
2. You kind of threw me into a situation that, if I were not a Zelda fan, I would not understand at all.
3. You kind of just suddenly threw the character into a situation without giving enough normal time.

Other than that, I was fine with it.

7/10

@Raindrop

Good idea, but maybe I could get Nintendo's permission when I work for them when I grow up (don't ask, I like to think I will when I grow up...)

@Tadock

C'mon, Silent Hero was a great e-book!

@Myriadviper42

1.) Like I said, it looked better in word... :sweat:
2.) Like I also said, most of that I came up with a few days ago, I'm not good at working off of ideas that I come up with just then, and if you weren't a Zelda fan, why would you read it? :?
3.)I know... again, I suck at writing.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
You don't suck, you just need to make your writing a bit smoother. :P

Yeah, I suppose that second issue was a bit nitpicky.

Here's Chapter 3! :)

Chapter 3

The Holder of the Triforce of Power

Zanda was an evil man. He hated almost everything: bunnies, puppies, kittens, everything. He discovered the Triforce of Power at a very young age, and used it in ways unimaginable, in ways a madman would. He used to be a nice, wonderful person, but the capabilities of the Triforce of Power overcame him, and he grew up to be a horrible person. Unlike the other two Triforce holders, he could use the power at his will. He destroyed tiny, peaceful villages, fields, and towns. He destroyed anything or anyone why dared defy him. He almost completely destroyed Hyrule Castle Town. He was unstoppable. He was a madman. At the current time, Zanda was plotting the downfall of Hyrule. No, not Hyrule Castle, Market, or Field. Hyrule itself. He left his house and left his home town (Tslajia, which he founded himself) and went towards Hyrule Castle Town. He had no way of getting in… but he DID have the Triforce of Power.

As Zanda got closer to Hyrule Market, a guard stopped him. “Halt! You are not welcome here after last time! Return to your own land at once!” the guard pointed west. “Oh, sure, of course… right after I turn myself in to the king himself!” Zanda held up his hand to the guard, and a blood red beam shot out towards him. The guard gagged and fell down, his own blood all over his neck. “Sleep well.” Zanda kicked the guard into the moat and walked on. As he walked into the market, people gasped and dogs whimpered in corners. Shop doors closed. He didn’t care. His eyes were on Hyrule Castle: where Princess Zelda was.

Zanda did the same to the first guard he saw to all of the others he met on his way. Zanda reached Hyrule Castle and slammed the doors open. “I am here to take my rightful place as King of Hyrule!” The king looked shocked. “Excuse me?! Until I die, I am king!” “That can be arranged…” Zanda held up his hand, and this time a mucus green ray shot out towards the king. The king coughed and sneezed. “What… have you done?!” “You are sick. A sick king cannot do his normal duties. But this sickness would last until Zanda was done with Hyrule. And by that time the king would be dead. “Go, my princess! Flee!” The princess ran. She ran as fast as she could to the stables. She grabbed a horse and it ran. It ran across Hyrule Market. It ran across Hyrule Field. It ran to the forest. No, not Kikiri Forest, a forest on the complete opposite side of Hyrule to Kokiri. It ran to Calibo Forest… where Saria was being held. Meanwhile, Zanda was trying out his new thronew. “Gah, the princess will come back. I will have you, Princess Zelda!”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Did you like it? Chapter 4 should be up soon. Cya later!

~Linkanon: Zora Ninja~

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Aww, he doesn't like puppies.:kawaii: But here are three things I found:

As Zanda got closer to Hyrule Market, a guard stopped him. “Halt! You are not welcome here after last time! Return to your own land at once!” the guard pointed west. “Oh, sure, of course… right after I turn myself in to the king himself!” Zanda held up his hand to the guard, and a blood red beam shot out towards him. The guard gagged and fell down, his own blood all over his neck. “Sleep well.” Zanda kicked the guard into the moat and walked on. As he walked into the market, people gasped and dogs whimpered in corners. Shop doors closed. He didn’t care. His eyes were on Hyrule Castle: where Princess Zelda was.

Zanda did the same to the first guard he saw to all of the others he met on his way. Zanda reached Hyrule Castle and slammed the doors open. “I am here to take my rightful place as King of Hyrule!” The king looked shocked. “Excuse me?! Until I die, I am king!” “That can be arranged…” Zanda held up his hand, and this time a mucus green ray shot out towards the king. The king coughed and sneezed. “What… have you done?!” “You are sick. A sick king cannot do his normal duties." But this sickness would last until Zanda was done with Hyrule. And by that time the king would be dead. “Go, my princess! Flee!” The princess ran. She ran as fast as she could to the stables. She grabbed a horse and it ran. It ran across Hyrule Market. It ran across Hyrule Field. It ran to the forest. No, not Kikiri Forest, a forest on the complete opposite side of Hyrule to Kokiri. It ran to Calibo Forest… where Saria was being held. Meanwhile, Zanda was trying out his new thronew. “Gah, the princess will come back. I will have you, Princess Zelda!”

That quotation mark(you probably can't see that I bolded it but it's at the end of the "sick" line.), the throne spelling and the paragrphing. You should break the paragraphs up like this:

As Zanda got closer to Hyrule Market, a guard stopped him.

“Halt! You are not welcome here after last time! Return to your own land at once!” the guard pointed west.

“Oh, sure, of course… right after I turn myself in to the king himself!” Zanda held up his hand to the guard, and a blood red beam shot out towards him. The guard gagged and fell down, his own blood all over his neck. “Sleep well.”

Zanda kicked the guard into the moat and walked on. As he walked into the market, people gasped and dogs whimpered in corners. Shop doors closed. He didn’t care. His eyes were on Hyrule Castle: where Princess Zelda was.

Zanda did the same to the first guard he saw to all of the others he met on his way. Zanda reached Hyrule Castle and slammed the doors open.

“I am here to take my rightful place as King of Hyrule!”

The king looked shocked. “Excuse me?! Until I die, I am king!”

“That can be arranged…” Zanda held up his hand, and this time a mucus green ray shot out towards the king.

The king coughed and sneezed. “What… have you done?!”

“You are sick. A sick king cannot do his normal duties."

But this sickness would last until Zanda was done with Hyrule. And by that time the king would be dead.

“Go, my princess! Flee!”

The princess ran. She ran as fast as she could to the stables. She grabbed a horse and it ran. It ran across Hyrule Market. It ran across Hyrule Field. It ran to the forest. No, not Kikiri Forest, a forest on the complete opposite side of Hyrule to Kokiri. It ran to Calibo Forest… where Saria was being held. Meanwhile, Zanda was trying out his new throne.

“Gah, the princess will come back. I will have you, Princess Zelda!"

I thought it was a great chapter though.:clap: I can't wait to read chapter four.^^ Keep up the good work!;)

This really isn't gonna work out, is it?? Like LEgends of Carabu 2, I think I'm going to quit on this... but you can still read it when I (try to) publish it *cough*totallynotgonnahappen*cough*. :kawaii:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
It'll work if you keep typin.^^ I'm still reading it.:nod: But you do what you like, just sayin that I like reading your stories.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom