• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of the Clashing Sister

Hello, I have been working on a special story. Thought that I would post it here as it's a Zelda fanfic. It may not seem like it at first but trust me, it is. I will get on that when I can.

Yeah, I wrote this a while ago. The characters, themselves, are my own OCs. You'll see what it's about and what it has to do with the Zelda Series.

The many eons that I have lived through were…most disheartening to say the least. My name is Glentina and I have endured a battle along with many losses that no one should ever tolerate.

It all started many eons ago when my sister, Malbella and I were very young. Even at the young ages we were, we began to develop some mystical potential. Where we originated from, such potential was seen as good things to come. Almost immediately after everyone around us took notice of this, we were brought forth to the 7 Wise Men, who would become our mentors, and our training commenced. Our mentors’ objective was to teach us how to utilize our powers to be put to good use. I was eager to optimize my powers so that I am to do wonderful things for people.

For many years, my sister and I have trained our powers diligently. It was much hard work, but we were passionate and nothing made us happier at the time than flourishing. Our mentors oversaw our progress with much exuberance; they were very pleased at that moment. 1st Wise Man: “I must say, dear brothers, our young prodigies have grown so much in their mystic influences over these long years.” 3rd Wise Man: “Irrefutably, our serene apprentice, Glentina, has immersed herself immensely in the peaceful and calming skills; a true mark of a peacekeeper.” 2nd Wise Man: “That much is truly accurate; however, I do have some concern towards her sister, Malbella. She has exhibited some signs of lack of self-restraint in her practice. They seem to be more confrontational, heedless and most of all, belligerent.” 3rd Wise Man: “Yes, I have taken that into notice, as well. Where Glentina thrives in pacifistic arts, Malbella equally excels in the violent forms; the path of an assailant.” 4th Wise Man: “Even so, it can still be put to good use if kept under close observation.” 1st Wise Man: “I agree, this must not be left unchecked, for the consequences may be…disastrous.” 2nd Wise Man: “I am uncertain about this. She has demonstrated that she can be unruly; a bit of a wild child, if I may infer.” 5th Wise Man: “Fret not, friend, for she would not be the first of our most difficult pupils. She can be managed.”

Much time has passed and we prospered gradually in our magic abilities. However, there was a horrendous turn for the worse. As my sister’s powers grew, so did her recklessness. Within a moment’s notice, she became so deeply engrossed in her powers that she became blissfully unaware of how dangerous she has truly came to be. Our mentors took notice of this and proceeded to act quickly. They repressed her magic and awoken her from her wayward trance. She was less than pleased from this. Malbella: “What!?! Pray tell, what would be the meaning of this intervention!?!” 1st Wise Man:“My apologizes, dear Malbella, but you have become oblivious to how detrimental your powers have become.” Malbella: “Nonsense, I was merely basking in what I was able to achieve, what power I am able to utilize.” 2nd Wise Man: “That may be so, but left unchecked, it may grow too immense to control.” Malbella: “You need not be so hasty, my masters, control is what I wish to accomplish. With such power at my fingertips, I can do whatever I please.” 4th Wise Man:“You mistaken, child, such power should never be used for selfish gain.” 6th Wise Man: “Quite right, it must be used for the good of others, to guard them, not harm them.” 1st Wise Man: “You must learn to harness your powers for benevolent purposes only and you must recognize the importance of discipline to maintain order and balance in oneself and you must respect others around you.” Malbella: “I need not hear talk of discipline and respect and I care not for the good of others. I value one thing and one thing only and that is Ultimate Power. I shall not rest or cease for anything until I have what I aim to attain.”

The Wise Men grew most concerned of the matter at hand, as did I. They each shared a mutual disappointment towards my sister and her words of indecency. 1st Wise Man: “If that is what you choose, then I am sorry, but we shall not let you have it. We hereby deem you reckless and forbid you from using your full powers until you learn to control them better.”

I stood by and observed as the Wise Men encircled my sister and conjures a spell that confined almost all of her powers, she so was infuriated that you could sense her wrath from a great distance. Malbella: “I wish not to concede to your unnecessary limitations! Eradicate this curse and restore full control of my powers to me this instant!” 1st Wise Man: “Unless you comprehend and revere the importance of self-will and selflessness, we shall not give into you spitefulness.” Malbella: “Scourges!” Myself: “Sister, listen to reason. The Wise Men only aspire to look after your well-being, so you are to not be what should not become of you.” Malbella: “Still your tongue, infidel! Your pleas to vindicate my well-being matters not to me; it is evident that you wish to impede my ambitions and I shall not have any of it! This trivial tomfoolery will be your undoing. I will uncover a way to achieve Ultimate Power and all of you shall face my wrath!”

She lifted herself up and flew off. Myself: “Sister, wait!” 1st Wise Man: “Leave her be. It is apparent that she could no longer be contained. Come, Glentina, we have much work to do.”

I looked up towards the bare sky, concerned for my sister.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom