• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter!

I personally love JRPGs, I just can't get enough of them. But the Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky First Chapter holds a special place in my heart. It happened in Middle School. It was the day before Winter break, and people were giving presents to their friends for the holidays. Me being a very pessimistic kid didn't really think I would get anything. Never really thinking that any of my friends would give me anything. But I was wrong because I was about to get a present that would drop all my grades to F's. My friend (Lets make his name Caesar) Walks up to me and gives me a psp game. I look and said "Ceasar why are you giving me this?" He responded "Well, I was looking through Ebay and bought a collection of psp games for a really cheap price and I'm giving them out to my friends." So placed the game into my sack and continued to class. When the school day ended I hopped on the bus and sat in the seat that I sat in everyday. Pulled out my Psp and put in the game and the game booted up. The title screen booted up and I read "Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky" and I thought "...This game is going to suck..." I chose the option for new game and started to play, and I played, I played a lot. By the time I went to bed I probably played 8 solid hours of the game. I was obsessed I couldn't stop playing. Everything about it was perfection, the music, the art style, the game play, and the character's back stories! I was in heaven for the next 2 weeks! I ended up beating the game by the end of winter break. But something didn't feel right, the game didn't feel complete, in fact I was a little disappointed. Not in till recently I hadn't given that much thought, so earlier today I looked at Wikipedia and found this! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Heroes

MY HYPE TRAIN HAS GONE PLAID!!!!! Not only is Fallout 4 coming out, and the announcement of Doom 4. So is the second Chapter to the best JRPG I have ever played. I just wanted to share that with you all.
Thanks for listening!

cqrLZw6.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom