• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Legend Mode: The Usurper King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My Blades of Demise has Rupees Materials slots and stars+ on it and i seem to pick up 2-5 weapons per run and the rest is materials but it doesn't seem to affect weapon drops at all, you just get a high rate of weapon drops from it. Really annoying when you just want mats but the extra money is worth it. My advice would be target the three big poes on the map if they don't drop weapons then you will get them from heroes if they do it's rare for the heroes to then have them

My query is this do you have a series of runs where one specific character has just gold mats for several runs and then suddenly all you are getting is silver mats or just weapons from them.

My Blades of Demise has Rupees Materials slots and stars+ on it and i seem to pick up 2-5 weapons per run and the rest is materials but it doesn't seem to affect weapon drops at all, you just get a high rate of weapon drops from it. Really annoying when you just want mats but the extra money is worth it. My advice would be target the three big poes on the map if they don't drop weapons then you will get them from heroes if they do it's rare for the heroes to then have them

My query is this do you have a series of runs where one specific character has just gold mats for several runs and then suddenly all you are getting is silver mats or just weapons from them.

and the rest is materials
Does this mean you have +materials more than once on the same weapon? And if so do the effects stack? I've never tried this so I'm asking.

No, never. I get a gold material about every 4-5 stages I do in adventure mode. +materials seems to make this a little more frequent but not enough to feel really good to me.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You can't stack skills which sucks otherwise i'd got for an 8 slot all Mat+ sword. Weird though i had 6 runs through that battle run where i got gold drops off zelda, lana and Agitha. Zelda gave me 6 Tiara i got 3 Cloaks and 1 Pendant for it. Really must be luck of the Irish.

As i understand it, if you can get a spirit focus ready and then slaughter the mobs about you til you get all the unlocks then beat a hero you have a higher chance of gold mats.... I kinda hijacked this thread though didn't I?

Thanks for the reply. Put + materials on a weapon and hope for the best :) I just was looking for a less grindy way to farm the materials, but I don't think it exists in the game.
And it's ok if you hijacked the topic. The original poster's question was well answered before we went on our tangent.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
^^ True, wish we had a shop available to buy the mats but you can only buy them if you have obtained them once in the game. Same with weps progressively stronger ones can be gotten from the shop but no skills for them, can go up to 5 star but never any slots. As well as selling any excess mats we have (monster tooth and old rags) and Excess weps all well and good having a limit to ten but what if we want to get rid of the odd one or two long before that keep it all organized?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Potions with Mats+ would be nice

Agreed. WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST DO THAT :wrong:. I was actually surprised to see that all they had was weapon drop affects and such.

Seriously, why. I would use potions way more if they had just done that.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Does anyone actually use the potions? i don't. Don't see the point to them to be honest. If i want a 5star 8 slot weap i go grind in adventure mode for it 9/10 i find it on a network Link

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Does anyone actually use the potions? i don't. Don't see the point to them to be honest. If i want a 5star 8 slot weap i go grind in adventure mode for it 9/10 i find it on a network Link

No, probably not. I don't either. I once used it out of curiosity, but it didn't do much at all. Network Links as of late have been actually more diverse for me.
I now don't constantly get lvl. 3 fire rods, thank goodness. I actually got Agitha an awesome new princess parasol :lol:.

Ugh, ever see the effect of a friend helping you? I only have one friend that owns the game, so maybe that's why I haven't.

No, probably not. I don't either. I once used it out of curiosity, but it didn't do much at all. Network Links as of late have been actually more diverse for me.
I now don't constantly get lvl. 3 fire rods, thank goodness. I actually got Agitha an awesome new princess parasol :lol:.

Ugh, ever see the effect of a friend helping you? I only have one friend that owns the game, so maybe that's why I haven't.

The rewrards for the fights are based on the best lvl weapon available to you. Up till today I only had the Lvl 3 Gauntlets so all I got was lvl 3 Gauntlets, but today I got Lvl 3 for Impa's Sword, and both Links Fire Rod and Hylian Sword. Instantly a lot of extra options. You've probably seen more diversity due to unlocking more Lvl 3 weapons.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I haven't got any friends who play :P i believe you get 3 links courtesy of Nintendo Regardless though. If i knew how to add people i'd say why don't we all just add on another and get bonus links. If you help a friend with their link you get a bonus for it.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I haven't got any friends who play :P i believe you get 3 links courtesy of Nintendo Regardless though. If i knew how to add people i'd say why don't we all just add on another and get bonus links. If you help a friend with their link you get a bonus for it.

That's a cool idea! Doesn't it work by usernames? You go into the activity feed, than select search users and enter they're name.
I dislike it at times, but its way better than what Nintendo did with the Wii XD. And besides, no numbers to remember.

Mine anyway is Hopequarry :).

And you are completely right Mart D, I never even thought of the fact I hadn't really unlocked any lvl 3 weapons at the time.
My intelligence astounds me sometimes :S.

Last edited:

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
The activity feed? I don't think i have found all the capabilities on the Wii U yert

Agh, sorry I forgot to mention that its on miiverse. Do you go on there often? The activity feed is there and the search users thing is in the top right corner of the page.
Sorry again XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom