• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Leftovers

Claire

The Geekette
Since we're full-time students, there are always leftovers in the fridge. There isn't always time in the day to cook, so instead we make large portions for dinner and store it. A favorite is really anything that ages well, like curries or soups. My favorite leftovers are turkey chili. It tastes better after it sets for a while and you incorporate it into other dishes (dips or chili dogs). Super hearty and it is a very balanced meal.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
The only types of leftovers I like are macaroni, spaghetti, garlic bread, and pizza. Just give em a zap in the microwave and they're good as new.
I won't accept anything else!

Rachel

be vigitant
I don't mind eating pizza leftovers or certain restaurant leftovers. Sometimes there's take-out from the day before. As long as it's food and it's still edible, I'm okay with it.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I'm indifferent about leftovers. I don't hate them, nor do I love them. If I am given leftovers to eat, I will eat them without complaining. And I don't see why anyone should react any differently to leftovers. To people who "hate" leftovers, ask yourself this question: if you didn't already know that what you were eating was leftovers, would you react any differently that if the food was fresh?

I generally don't care much for leftovers. Most food just doesn't taste right the day after. I rarely eat Pizza these days, but when I do I don't eat any as leftovers. I used to when I was younger, but it just doesn't taste good anymore. This generally only applies to meals however. Snacks like cookies and cupcakes etc are generally fine days after.

Dan

I've always been hard to please with my food, and often would leave a lot of it, and my parents would use the whole staving kids in Africa excuse to make me eat more, problem is no one really cares about them kidz, no offense but if they did why not have a daily leftovers truck that comes around the block where we can put all our leftovers into the truck. :right:

I think leftovers is cool, and on pokemon it's a pretty good item, never dismiss the power of leftovers...

I enjoy various leftover foods. My favorite is pizza, especially my mom's homemade pizza..... *drools* I also like leftover spaghetti once in a while, and leftover corned beef.....

I personally can't stand leftovers. Sometimes I just feel like its a waste because it could of been extra's saved for another time. Like the pervious day I had to throw out rice because my fiance wouldn't eat it all.

I'm really picky sometimes because I can't have meat or anything cut up as leftovers because meat will get raw and untastey, and I can't cut veggies or fruit because it will get nasty after awhile. Then again, just leaving it all out will spoil :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom