• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Left Handed Mode Unconfirmed

I'm a righty so I would have played right handed anyway.. but part of me is bummed out that Lefty Link seems to be gone forever....

I'm primarily right-handed when it comes to swinging stuff around, but it's too bad for the lefties out there. I vicariously feel your pain.

I'm primarily right-handed when it comes to swinging stuff around, but it's too bad for the lefties out there. I vicariously feel your pain.

Left-handed people have right hands, too. I am a left-handed person and I am currently using a right hand in addition to my left hand in order to type out this message. SHOCKING.

Left-handed people have right hands, too. I am a left-handed person and I am currently using a right hand in addition to my left hand in order to type out this message. SHOCKING.
Now now, no need to be a bell-end. Some people, such as myself are better with certain things in one hand over the other. For example, I can't write with my right hand to save my life, nor can I swing a sword with my left.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Now now, no need to be a bell-end. Some people, such as myself are better with certain things in one hand over the other. For example, I can't write with my right hand to save my life, nor can I swing a sword with my left.

Wow, that's exactly like me. :P I write left handed, use my bow right, swing swords in right, but use a fork left handed.... I know, I'm weird.

I feel really bad for the lefties! Like they were just told a while ago that there would be a left handed mode and now there is no left handed mode and like the lefties were so hyped! Like I should start a riot for the lefties even though I am right handed...

vcdomith

Mad Artist
It is true, it's pretty bad that we haven't going to have lefty support, however, every lefty that use the analog stick says that is strange, unusual, and now I'm curious, you,
which is a left-handed, it is too much strange using a wiimote in your right hand?

Gearhim.. have some Lefty Pride.. stop using that right hand.
Is that a mechanic Ghirahim?:P

Well... yeah. Very few people are good at using their off-hand for precise motions such as handwriting. But I don't think playing a Wii or DS is anything very precise. Yeah, it's awkward at first, but if left-handed whiners would just try it out then after 15 minutes of discomfort they'd say "...wait, this isn't so bad."

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, one more rumor discounted, oh well. I'm sure, that if the Wii was stronger, that Nintendo would release a day one patch for lefties. That isn't to say they WON'T and CAN'T, but I'm not expecting one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom