• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Left Handed Mode Confirmed

PRAISE THE LORD THERE'S LEFT-HANDED MODE !!! No more sleepless nights pondering how stupid I'll look flailing around my right arm trying to kill stuff! xD Oh my goodness, you have NO idea how happy I am to see this, me and the other lefty Zelda fans appreciate it Nintendo!

Vibed

must read before he posts
I really doubt it's gonna change the what hand Link holds the sword, despite the news. I mean, that doubles the animation they have to do for Link and enemies, seems like too much work.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I really doubt it's gonna change the what hand Link holds the sword, despite the news. I mean, that doubles the animation they have to do for Link and enemies, seems like too much work.

Nintendo would go the extra mile to make us happy, they love us you know!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
All right! This might be why Nintendo delayed it until November instead of it being released in February or later. Good news for lefties!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I love my preciouses Zeldas too :)

It is great to know that Nintendo has the lefties in mind as well! I only write with my left hand, but I know quite a few people who are left handed with every task they commit themselves to! :D Nintendo going that extra bit to satisfy them, that just shows how well they think about the customers! Even more reason to get Skyward Sword!

I just heard the angel choir! Vibed, I think your right and wrong. Some love us, some love their precious zelda and cash. A few may love all. I can actually play the game without looking dumb! Have you guys ever noticed how we have been swinging the Left-handed Link's sword with our right? The buttons we wield it with are on the right. I hope they do this with all of the future wii and wii u games! Of course, only 10% of all humans are lefties, but every fan counts for companies. They just like to squeeze all of the goodies in there huh? You begin with 6 hearts? So hard I guess they just had to give you 6 hearts instead of three. Oh, gosh, we get to hear that infernal beeping sound at 3 hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom