• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven Vs. Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody

Stairway to Heaven Vs. Bohemian Rhapsody

• Stairway to Heaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bohemian Rhapsody

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
I want to know which people think are better. Personally I prefer Stairway. If you haven't heard either of these songs, give them both a listen. They're pretty amazing.

[video=youtube;BcL---4xQYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA[/video]

[video=youtube;fJ9rUzIMcZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&ob=av3e[/video]

MW7

This is odd but I'm a much bigger fan of Led Zeppelin overall but I don't like Stairway to Heaven as much as Bohemian Rhapsody. I do love both songs though.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I've always hated Bohemian Rhapsody, actually I've always hated Queen. I'm going to have to say Stairway to Heaven...

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
HOw can you hate Queen? Its one of the best bands ever. Fredy Mercury is a Legend. Bohemian Rhapsody HANDS DOWN

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
both are classic, awesome songs. Led Zeppelin is one of those sacred bands though. Stairway to Heaven isn't their best song imo. Immigrant Song, Kashmir, Whole lotta Love, No Quarter, I COULD GO ON!

<3 Jimmy Page

S

Sadlyzombiebait

Wow... tough choice! I gotta go with ''Stairway'' on this one.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Honestly, Stairway isn't even one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs. My personal favorite is Achilles Last Stand. I decided to put these two songs on the poll because they're both long, amazing epics by the second and third best selling bands of all time (Beatles are first). While not necessarily Zepp's best work (Plant can do MUCH better), I went with Stairway because I prefer the lyrics. I don't know why though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom