• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Leaving Skyloft at Night

This is the factor not many people talk about, and what I dislike about the game. The only time you see night is in Skyloft, which is boring.

It is because his loftwing didnt learned it. I guess he could learn it, but he had an important mission so he didnt have time to learn his bird.

This was one of the things that disappointed me a bit, as I thought that the surface at night would have looked so pretty with the Skyward Sword art style. I wish you could've obtained one of the lights that the knights who fly at night apparently have with them to see, since evidently that would have fixed the problem. I just think it would've been nice to explore at night; the music could've been quieter, enemies could've been different, perhaps there could have been special things to only happen at night... it just seemed like a waste that something that could potentially be so pretty and fun didn't happen.

Link wasn't promoted to being a KNIGHT, but only a senior-class student. As such, he still can't fly at night.

The simple answer is that the game developers didnt want to develop night time areas. Which is dissapointing, because it could have been really cool.

i dont know i thought it sucked that you were stuck there at night and thought it sucked that you had to go to a bed to change it from day to night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom