• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Leaving Skyloft at Night

It is pretty disappointing. The day to night system introduced in OoT was revolutionary! I wish they would stick with it. Having to sleep in someone else's bed to explore at night was annoying and limited. Not to mention rude.

Z

zeldafan1on1

If you noticed that the Skylofts at night had some sort of light mechanism Link never got one so he wouldn't be able to fly cause skylofts can see at night.

E

Electrusbolt

I really want to explore outside of Skyloft at night too.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I think it would have been cool to see the Sky at night along with some other islands and not just yours, beedles, and the pumpkin place. It wouldve been so cool to see the glowing lava at night I believe to. Along with the forest. They could have easily fit some more twisted enemies into the nightime but I guess it just couldnt happen.

S

skullkitty27

That's a possibility I wound of loved to see the surface at night along with being able to fly around at night too

I really miss the day and night cycle. I really wanted to be able to ride at night as well as going to the surface. I think that the world was so pretty that we really missed out not being able to see it at night. Flying with a light would be awesome as well.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I wish they had kept the mechanic for night in the game (or had had it in to begin with) for going to the surface. How cool would that be to be able to explore some areas only at night, have some bugs on the surface that only come out at night, and even have some special enemies that only come out at night on the surface?

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that it would have been cool to fly at night. I imagine it feeling like sailing at night in wind waker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom