• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favourite Villain?

Who's your least favourite villain in the Zelda series? Not really sure myself... Kind of a tough question...

Honestly... I'd probably say Demise. If only because he never really made himself known until the very end of the game. Ghirahim was great in terms of personality, development, and challenge. I was disappointed that he wasn't the main villain. Fighting Demise after chasing Ghirahim the entire game just seemed a little... Anticlimactic.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Skyward Sword. I just wish that Demise himself had played more of a role in the game (not in the form of The Imprisoned) other than during the last ten minutes or so of gameplay.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
It is all about character development and personality as Beckira said. I think that Malladus and Bellum are head to head in the "poorly developed category. I think Malladus might be a little worse because of how easy he was.

K

Kenu_Tsunaru

I think I'd say Bellum along with most people, because he just didn't have much character or development or anything.

My least favorite villian is ganondorf. Nah, just kidding, I dislike bellum to be honest, he was not all that impressive.

Bellum definitely, out of all the zelda games hes the one i can remember the least amount i barely remember what he looks like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom