• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least favourite food

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Seafood is the nastiest thing on earth.

On a lighter note, I've had to try fried cactus before and thought it would taste terrible. Turned out to not be so bad.

Ninja

Well well well
I love rice, but the texture has to be firm and chewy. Mushy rice is disgusting and I wouldn't even take money to eat it.
Gizzards and organ meat is gross for me.
Fish that still has the head on, I don't want to eat something that is looking at me.

Aku

Yams, a.k.a sweet potatos.

Tried every which way to eat them- raw, baked, boiled, stuffed in a zucchini with cheese, candied even. Cannot get past the texture and taste, and gag almost every time.

This is no way shape or form contributing, but in their candied form, they kind of remind me of big boiled turds floating in some sort of viscous diarrheal sugar substance (that shot out of a toilet, and yes I've seen that episode of Dirty Jobs.) It's always a pity whenever someone puts the tiny white marshmallows on them, because it just makes it look even more like a nasty pan of dooky.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Sweet potatoes are DISGUSTING.

Tomatoes and Avocados BOTH trigger an involuntary gag reaction from me when I eat them.

Seaweed, while extremely popular to people, is disgusting, and so is Sushi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom