• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least favourite food

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
We had the favourite food thread recently. Now introducing...The LEAST favourite food thread!

What are your least favourite foods? Also is there anything people commonly consume that you just wouldn't even touch.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
For me it is Baked Beans. They scare me and I have never even eaten one but I couldn't possibly. Can't stand the look or smell of them and can't have people eating them near me.

As for foods I have eaten. Anything with melted cheese is a no for me and anything that has a tomatoey taste to it.

For me it is Baked Beans. They scare me and I have never even eaten one but I couldn't possibly. Can't stand the look or smell of them and can't have people eating them near me.

As for foods I have eaten. Anything with melted cheese is a no for me and anything that has a tomatoey taste to it.

I knew a guy who was scared of lettuce because he once found some sort of insect under a leaf. Not that he was scared of the insect, he lived in south africa a while and was used to big creatures. But just the fact something could be under it terrified him.

Reactions: Dio
Anything that comes out of the water.

lobster-face.jpg

Seriously though, who the **** saw that and said 'i wanna eat it'?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I knew a guy who was scared of lettuce because he once found some sort of insect under a leaf. Not that he was scared of the insect, he lived in south africa a while and was used to big creatures. But just the fact something could be under it terrified him.

Don't know what exactly is scary about the beans, they just are. I'm not scared of plain beans its just the ones that are in the tomato sauce.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

does that mean Pizzas out for you
and I don't eat Spaghetti... its slimy......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom