• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My least favorite so far is Twilight Princess. I care about the full package (story (don't find It very important on Zelda though), graphics, exploration, sidequests, songs, dungeons, use of items, etc) and I highly believe that Twilight Princess failed at that. It's a good game, but not a good Zelda game. We had a terrible job done with quite a few items where their uses was pretty much limited to very obvious things on a dungeon or two, puzzles were generally easy, songs not that memorable, unecessarily big world which contributed to make It feel empty and there is probably more I'm missing or not feeling like saying. I really think I could write a bible long review about how much I hated TP, but I guess I'll save that that for later.

My least favorite is Skyward Sword. Mainly due to how weird Links lips looked, how bad the motion controls were and how crappy the desert and volcano were. I mean I beat the game but I didn't enjoy beating it and it didn't feel like a Zelda game the whole time I was playing it.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I haven't played all the Zelda games yet (including WW and PH), so my least favorite game thus far is Spirit Tracks. It wasn't a terrible game, though I wasn't a big fan of trains in a Zelda game. Also, I found it annoying that you had to constantly return to the Tower of Spirits.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Of the ones I've played I have to say TP, it was a good game but compared to the other Zelda games I've played, it was a major disappointment.There were a number of things that I didn't like about TP but most of all it'd have to be Wolf Link I can understand why other people like him but he was more of an annoyance and lessened the experience for me. Also didn't particularly care for the Twilight Realm.

My least favorite is Skyward Sword. Mainly due to how weird Links lips looked, how bad the motion controls were and how crappy the desert and volcano were. I mean I beat the game but I didn't enjoy beating it and it didn't feel like a Zelda game the whole time I was playing it.
I know quite a few things you've mentioned are a matter of opinion, but bad motion controls isn't, It's pretty much flawless with minor glitches, It's your Wii Mote that's to blame, not the game. Play It on a decent Wii Mote and you'll love you accurate It is.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Hmm... Probably Twilight Princess. I don't hate it, though. I just don't like the story enough to actually play it. I don't even feel like exploring in an already completed game. It's just sort of boring. And it doesn't help that I've seen it being played by my younger brother NUMEROUS times, or that I know very well how it ends.

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
The "songs" were actually reused from past Zelda titles. At least, if you mean the howling sequences. I remember hearing the Song of Healing and Requiem of Spirit.

Heh heh, if only you'd have played PH. Then you'd be grateful for the Tower of Spirits.

I don't understand why everyone hates SS lately. It used to have a lot more love, but now all I see is hate...

My least favorite would have to be TP... it's not bad, but it's much too easy, and I can't play it for very long before I lose interest... Just taking it one dungeon at a time.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm it would have to be either LoZ or Spirit Tracks!

I know LoZ was the 1st Zelda game and in that way it was revolutionary but the game itself was quite poor (in zelda standards)! In fact I consider the true turning point for the Zelda series was A link to the Past.

And Spirit Tracks was just just a real low for the series in recent years! It's no excuse that it was on DS,.....look at the Minish Cap, this game was awesome and even matched some of the 3D games in terms of story and gameplay. ST for me just didn't feel like a Zelda game and I thought it would be a big step up from Phantom Hourglass but it just weren't :(

C

calvinmsu

spirit tracks, phantom hourglass, wind waker, skyward sword (from least to....better)
the methods of transportation made me go crazy

No offence but the way link's lips looked like isn't much of a reason to not like a game. I mean you don't really see it that much, the stabbing was the only motion control that I thought was really bad, and everything else well that's ur opinion.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
The game I like the least is probably the very first Zelda game, along with A Link to the Past. I find both games pretty hard and I'm not sure where I'm even supposed to go on both most of the time.

Other then those, I LOVE all the other Zelda games I've played. Skyward Sword was beautiful and awesome with your ability to fly in the air, and then the relationship between Zelda and Link was so well developed; Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks had exciting plots and AWESOME music, I loved the exploring part of the ocean and running a train, and the music associated with those times were just...amazing :3; Twilight Princess got more complex and compelling as I went through and kept me wanting more; and Ocarina of Time 3D was just so much FUN with all the amazing songs we got to find and use.

So yea!

Due to a lack of finances (until recently), I have been unable to obtain many Zelda games, but of the ones I've played at least some of, Adventure of Link has been my least favourite. Couldn't even get past the beginning -.-

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Why is this so popular?

Wind Waker is childish, and yet some people say it is better than OoT. It's better than most games, but compared to other Zelda games and it's popularity it sinks. The sailing is tedious, the animation is ridiculous, the challenges give you little, and the story is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom