• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Somehow I always turn to Wind Waker, but that's actually because I still play it a lot and it's just my least favorite 3D game.

Honestly, the one game I can't stand outside of CD-i is AoL. The game wasn't fun. And while you were likely to be challenge, there was no reason for Nintendo to put us all the way at the damn beginning per game over. There's a difference between challenging the player and trolling them. Usually I replay Zelda games at least 10 times....but...I can't even bring myself to finish this one.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I'm stuck in picking between the Adventure of Link and Skyward Sword. Don't get me wrong, SS was an awesome game, but I just get bored with it after a few minutes, and I've only beaten the game 3 times. The Adventure of Link, on the other hand, was not a good game and is far from the best. In AoL, my main problem is like Darkest Link said; the game reverts you back to the beginning everytime you die, unless your in the final dungeon. I honestly didn't get bored while playing AoL, but it agitates me with the jumping enemies. So, I guess it's a tie between the two.

two words phantom hourglass. the dungeons were crap, the music was absolute garbage, and the temple of the ocean king seriously i mean did no one at nintendo just say hey thats an absolutely terrible idea for a dungeon? the game does have some redeeming qualities ill admit but theyre not enough to save this absolute joke of a video game

Amura

Day Dream
I, honestly, have a tie. I disliked Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword. I'm not so sure why I didn't like Skyward Sword. But I definitely know why I disliked Wind Waker. I didn't care for it's for it's art style; It just seemed too "cartoon-ish" for me. It's gameplay wasn't great; You had to sail practically everywhere to get where you needed to go, and it was slow. The storyline was... okay... but, I still didn't care for it. Skyward Sword, on the other hand, wasn't great, either (in my opinion, of course). I didn't particularly like the whole "Loftwing" thing. The storyline, again, was... okay... but still wasn't great (again, in my opinion).

Either way, it's a tie between those two games. I don't completely hate them - because of course, they're Zelda games, but still, I dislike them.

For me it is a tie between Ocarina of Time(overrated) and Four Swords(terrible linking technology). I don't count Four Swords to be a proper Zelda game, so Ocarina of Time it is!
I know I will be hated for the OoT comment, but it is simply A Link to the Past 3D without Bunny Link or some of the dungeons. I was surprised that Nintendo had it made on 3DS, since it was already released for every single TV console since the N64 itself!

Of the games I've played, Spirit Tracks is the worst BY MILES. It's so long and boring and 75+% of the game felt like a chore to me. Not to mention Zelda... but I've blogged about that. Malladus almost make me throw my 3DS against a wall and I would never play the game again if you paid me.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I never hear anyone say this game much, but FSA is a terrible game. At least 1 player. The formations and things just make it hard to get through. I bet with more people it could be fun

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Pretty much the Four Swords Adventure for the DS. Its very confusing and difficult. I get very easily mad when playing this game. Since I last player it, haven't touch it.

zeldahero3

Zelda Forever!
I thought Wind Waker was a great game, but way too much to explore, it was hard and stressful finding everything!!
but hmmmm...... my least favorite so far might have to be link's awakening. It's not a bad game, its a great game but im just not having that much fun playing it as i have with other zelda games.

To me, no Zeldas are bad games. I find Skyward Sword a bad Zelda game. Story was dull, characters dull, controls werent very accurate, and flying was annoying.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Wind Waker. The controls were rage-inducing and sailing wasn't very enjoyable. I didn't really care for the DS installments, but only because they felt uninspired. I recognize that AoL is a bad Zelda game, but I enjoy it all the same. Being an 80s kid, I'm inured to steep difficulty (and in many cases, seek it out).

Out of the games I've played my leat favorite is LA. The storyline lacks. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sence to understand. But that's just my opinion.

I just played Twilight Princess. I'm at Zant's hand. The only fun thing that I can do now is fireworks with the bomb arrows. It is no longer fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom