• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've only played SS, TP, OOT, and MM. Out of those four, it's OoT by a long shot. I loved the other three so much. OoT is dated, and everything innovative it did seems to be done better in one of the other three aforementioned games. That being said, OoT DID have some of the best bosses (Volvagia, Bongo Bongo, and Twinrova come to mind)

i would have to say the cd-i zelda trilogy. these have the worst game feel ever and should not be Zelda at all.

I would have to say AoL followed by Twilight Princess...Although I don't truly dislike any of them haha.
I don't really consider the CD-i games true Zelda games so I never played them or i'm sure they'd take the cake.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My least favorite game is the original Legend of Zelda. Playing this game after quite a few other Zelda games, there was obviously a lot that was lacking, hence my dislike for it. I suspect that if I play the Adventure of Link, that would become my least favorite instead.

J

JMac525

Well, I don't dislike any of the Zelda games. but Phantom Hourglass. Most of my least favorite Zelda games are the "toon" ones due to the sailing, being too easy, and the fact that I do not like many of the characters in them really well. Phantom Hourglass had the weakest Zelda soundtrack, mediocre touch screen controls, and a comparatively weak storyline. Still, I enjoy playing the game.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
You Sonic hater...

Just kidding, although the only Sonic games I don't like are Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes *Shudders*

Anyway, changing my vote to FSA. I just... can't take it... it's evil with it's lack of maps... GRAHHHHHH
Am I the only one that actually liked shadow the hedgehog game? It wasn't up there with sonic adventures, but it wasn't far below it, it remained fun, for a few days, after you got all the story lines, it lacked replay though.

FSA FS games, well I dislike them simply because i can't play them, why do i need to have a 2nd person with a gba with Link to the past with it? And the game cube one never draw my appeal because it felt like they were trying to make up for the FS on the gba, and if i wanted to multiplayer it, oh guess what I can't because it too would require 2 gba's and the links.

All the games on the game cube that required a gba link, were just bad design concepts in my opinion. Even if they were to assume 1 player had one, what was the odds they knew some one else that also had the gba and link cables? Thats what stoped Crystal Chronicles from being my favorite Gamecube game, I wanted to play with a friend, but even though we both have gba's neither of us have the link cables... so for no good reason that makes the game forced single player.

S

shabreeze

The CD-i games do not count in my opinion since Nintendo did not make the games. Out of the Zelda games I have played, Skyward Sword is easily my least favorite. Too many things in the game annoy me, and it just doesn't seem very creative or inventive. It's mostly a retread on previous ideas.

My least favorite is definitely Twilight Princess. I think it is just overrated, and I didn't enjoy it much. IMO, it was too long, too easy and boring. I got sick of the mindless back and forth arm swinging to kill everything; thank god for SS. To me, Twilight Princess was not creative in the least.

NotOfThisWorld

previously 'retro.love'
Am I the only one that truly LOVED Twilight Princess? I'm on my second play-through.
Honestly, my least favorite Zelda game would have to be TWW. I was very disappointed in the storyline and everything else, to be honest. Which is why I stopped playing it about 1/3 of the way through.

I think out of the very few ones I have played it would be Spirt Tracks. Dont get me wrong I loved the game just not as much as other ones I have played. A few problems I had was the transportation system just seemed monotonous and very linear. And the one thing that really annoyed me was the spirt tower, with how you had to keep on climbing to the new levels. Got really annoying when you got to the top levels and just had to climb the stairs for minutes.

n64

I don't hate any of them, but I don't like the original four swords, the ds one has some cool new stuff though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom