• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

LoZ

[video=youtube;t2PM91Jv7Jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2PM91Jv7Jk[/video]My least favorite of all the Zelda games would have to be Phantom hourglass as well. I hated how you HAD to use the stylus for everything, you didn't even have the option to use the controls on the DS! :O

oops, when I put the video in there it got rid of the part that said "My least"

I didn't like wind waker that much, the story and ons were great but what bothered me is that they could have made it so much better, I don't like the toon graphics, at all. And the neverending sailing on the boat just gets on my nerves.

if i was to choose my least fav zelda game it would have to be ledgend of zelda because the controls are difficult and the graphics are kinda hard to decifer

THEM

Your cows are mine!
My least favorite is probably spirit tracks. The stylus controls and the typical DS crappy graphics made it pretty unenjoyable. Plus the fact that the story wasn't all that interesting, and that you had to keep going back to that same annoying dungeon.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
This is so not going to make me look good, but..

I don't much care for the traditional top-down games, at least not as much as I love the 3D games. The first Zelda game I ever played was either ALttP or OoS, but I was, like, five and didn't get it. But the first Zelda game I ever beat was TP, and I loved it. I find the 3D games just.. more fun, I guess. Actually, the only 2D game I ever really enjoyed playing was the Four Swords Adventures 3DS version, mostly cause I loved being able to throw my partner into the lava.

*shrugs*

To each their own, I suppose. I was just too young to buy into any of the really old ones until they were so archaic that they're extremelly difficult to come by.

Mine's probably Four Swords. I'm not that big a multiplayer person, and most of my friends don't actually play Zelda games, so there was never anyone to play with anyway.

i may shock some people with this one.. but i didnt like majoras mask. it felt like a completely different game to me than zelda. i just dont like the masks

I did not like OoT. I thought it would be good since I heard nothing but good things about it but as soon as I began to play it I got bored of it. It wasn't fun, the music for the bosses were the same. I would not have mined it if it was good. The only things I liked about it were the songs on the ocarina, Epona and the bosses did more than 1 heart of damage as you get further into the game.

Other than that I think it is overrated and not fun.

Four Swords Adventures for the gamecube. It's a waste of a gamecube disk to play a GBA game. It would've been better suited for the DS. Also, I prefer to explore than be restricted to enclosed levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom