• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

brisucs

While I like all of the Zelda games, my least favorite would be the adventure of link just cause i couldn't clock it i alway raged at least 5 time for every time i played.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Zelda II : The Adventure Of Link

That game was too freaking hard. You had to go through many waves of enemies without any health to gain except for fairies and a health spell that most of the time:
Fairy
- Were helpful, but you became to confident and died shortly thereafter.
- Were next-to-useless and you died shortly thereafter anyway.
- WERE useless in terms of dying on the way to get to them.
Spell
- Doesn't fully replenish your health, rendering it disliked in dire times of need because with tough enemies you can still easily die
- Wastes most of your magic; you're lucky if you can ever use it earlier in the game.

You put it better than I ever could lol

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Definitely Four Swords, it's really the only mediocre Zelda game. The gameplay is ok, the story is decent but a little lacking, and it doesn't really have a lot of replay value.

Idd have to say Zelda 2... just cause it's too hard..... im still stuck on Horsehead =P

The harder the game the better :) But I'm a gamer and play all my games on the hardest difficulty and mostly play games for their pvp aspects b/c I like to play the best. PH put me to sleep, never did finish it.

This is a hard question because all of the Zelda's were amazing, But if I had to say my least favorite zelda game... it Probably would be Four Sword on the GBA, not the gamecube version. that one was fun.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
Phantom Hourglass. Redundant boss music and simple dungeons made me sick, not to mention the concept of sailing throughout the land… AGAIN after Wind Waker.

D

darkblack3

I hated Phantom hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I am not to fond of Skyward Swords controls either.

Definately PH. The temple of Ocean King was a pain. ST comes in close, but does manage to get extra coolness points for the fact that you more or less get to control Zelda.

My least favorite would have to be Oracle of Ages. I loved Seasons but Ages just didn't stick with me. The entire time travel thing really annoyed me and I found myself constantly checking the walkthrough to make sure I was warping in the correct places and when to warp back and whatnot. I tried doing it without but I found myself getting really lost. I got all the way up to the Mermaid's Cave and gave up. There was just too much back and forth. I've only played the earlier hand helds so I don't have experience with PH/ST. But I have beaten most of the console games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom