• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Saviorofhyrule

You can't hate on any any legend of zelda game while all of them have cons alot of them have pros as well some games might be more anoying than others doesn't mean you need to hate on them i challenge any to come up with one legend of zelda game without a con

Crazycarl

I WUBWUBWUB YOU!
Least fav Zelda game had to be Twilight Princess.

I say this because it was so anticipated in my book, and then i got it, brought it home, and hated it within the first hour. First reason: the animation. Every Zelda game I've ever played made me feel warm and happy inside (as I've said in other threads), and this one made me feel like I wanted to kill myself, because of how dark and mysterious it felt. Second reason: the storyline. Just. Please. Pretty good, but no where near as good as other Zelda games. :)

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
If i had to choose, id say i would have to go with Adventure of link, its not a bad game at all, its just very different, trying to change the order of the original game adding RPG aspects like leveling up and learning magic attacks was a complete change to the original game (glad they change it back in Alttp) and also the side scrolling feature it had, it doesn't help that its such a difficult game, thinking that it might scare some of the casual audience, but overall its not a bad game, its just as i already said different, i still love it as it is still a zelda game, its just happens to be my least favorite zelda game.

H

halozeldafan13

I haven't played anywhere close to all of the Zelda games. Out of the ones I have played, my least favorite is probably the original, but that is simply because there are no clues as to where to go after the first cave.

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
I really didn't like Minish cap. I just didn't have fun playing it and got bored real easy. Oh and same with Spirit Tracks, just really boring to me.

probably zelda II.
Its like final fantasy and is a 2d plat-former?
I dont get it it just seems to unlike zelda.
I really liked spirit tracks and i wrote that because a lot of people hate it.

my least faivorite zelda game will be the adventure of link... first the graphics are terrible, second its to hard to find where you need to go and the gamplay sucks cuz its side scrolling on zelda...on zelda!!! and its very hard to battle when a thousend enemys are coming on each side of the screen(left and right...and up..and down-_-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom