• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are a couple lame ones, Link 2 was just...boring as well as too hard, and Spirit tracks. Spirit tracks was just a disappointment in the Zelda franchise.

M

Mavis

Phantom Hourglass...i hated it :mad:
WW was amazing and one of my favorites, PH took the liberty of taking puking all over it

Well I love every Zelda game they are all great and that's why I always keep buying and playing them... Since I have to state my least favorite Zelda game I would say Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupee Land. HAHAHA now that's a bad Zelda game, it's bad because well its Tingle... Nuff said.

Z

zeldafan1on1

Four swordsfor the gameboy . IT was just so lame that you need more then one pron to play and you can't play on your own time and as much as you want cause you need someone else.

A

angelgirl2248

Mine was the Adventure of Link. I kept dying within 5 mins of starting the game:(

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
My least favorite is Majora's Mask. I didn't like the three days time thing because it made me feel rushed and I couldn't enjoy it as much without constantly going back in time. I would rather take my time in a game like Zelda instead of being rushed around.

I liked them all but least was twilight princess

actually change my mind I forgot about four swords. Four swords for gba because it was a pain to play (all the cables etc.)

I have to say four swords is my least favourite, because it was focused so much on the multiplayer gameplay that it took away from the story. But don't get me wrong, I still like the game. :)

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Zelda II
I liked every game except for Zelda II. I'm not saying it's a bad game at all..i'm just saying it's a bad Zelda game. Look Zelda 1 was hard, Wind Waker had a lot of sailing, Spirit Tracks was very redundant, but I don't care for any of those things. They all play like Zelda so I love them. Now I get it, Zelda II was made before the whole Zelda thing was established, so i'm letting it off the hook..but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom