• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of people might disagree, but i hate oracle of seasons.

I've almost played it thru, but its just too boring and annoyingly hard. it might have a little bit to do with my hate for gbc, but still...

Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures are the only Zelda games I haven't played so I won't say anything about them. I will say there isn't a Zelda game I haven't really not liked but if I had to pick one it would have to be Phantom Hourglass... It was just... meh.

I would say AoL but it might just be cause of it's difficulty and annoying 3 life system. But I'll refrain from doing that.

I'll say Four Swords Adventures because it doesn't really feel like a Zelda game in the slightest to me. The level system, lack of rupees, 4 links in 1(not a legitimate complaint, but Nintendo could have done better), and rehashed graphics eventually left me with a "meh" feeling about it. I don't hate it, but of all of the Zelda titles, it is my least favorite.

For the longest time my least favorite game was wind waker. I agree with most of your points. One thing I would add is that Zelda, who was Tetra originally, had importance in the game at the beginning, but that changed as the game went on. She was a part of the game story and helped you in your quest until she found out who she really was (Zelda), then she was forced to stay put and do nothing, ruining her Character, who was more into actually doing stuff. I would rather have had her still out on the seas helping with something than just waiting for Link to find all the Triforce pieces. I mean her staying hidden didn't stop her from getting kidnapped.

One good thing about Wind Waker was the music was quite pleasant.

four swords adventure
I hated the single player story it was no fun for me and being forever alone means having no one to play it with so not only could i not get into the game because of the disappointing single player aspect, it was a constant reminder of my forever alone ness. but im only saying that because i hate spirit tracks with a burning hatred, to me it dosnt even deserve to be given the name of the single greatest game franchise in the world the Motherf##cking legend of zelda.

us and nintendo swore never to talk about that.

A

Andkon

Even Though many peoples favorite I cannot stand Link's Awakening. It's impossible.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
The Wind Waker was/is such a great game, but then comes PH and St. These two games ruined the Wind Waker's legacy. They just ruined it. What happened two the Pieces of Heart! A logical explanation would be that if there were Pieces of Heart then the game would explode. Both PH and ST are such small games so Pieces of Heart might have taken up tons of the memory thing. SERIOUSLY THOUGH!!!! Pieces of Heart are classics...geez...Otherwise PH was alright, but the master Sword theme and the Phantom Sword soundtrack thing... ... ... ...UNBELIEVABLE NINTENDO!!! Other than those two games, I think the Oracle games weren't the best.

I know this is typical, but I think my least favorite Zelda game has to be Zelda II. Given, it was only the second game and they didn't know where they were going with the series, but it just didn't feel like a Zelda game.

I also don't care for WW. In addition to the points Axle raised, I also did not feel that the dungeons were designed very well. Look at the Forbidden Woods for example. I can't tell one room in that place apart from another without looking at my map. The Tower of Gods bothered me as well. I've gone on rant about this particular dungeon elsewhere so I won't go to far into it, but my main issue was that it simply didn't look like a Tower of the Gods. Everything was too grey and simple.... it looked like a back alley, not a place dedicated the creators of the universe.

I'm also one of those people who hated the cel-shaded graphics. While this may be a bit subjective, it really prevented my immersion in the story. I just couldn't take anything seriously. And sailing combat was AWFUL. I simply don't understand why using arrows and bombs on your ship couldn't be like using your bow while riding Epona; instead of stopping and essentially becoming a sitting duck while every enemy in the area mobs you, the boat should have simply kept moving in one direction as you took aim with the cannon/bow.

Wow another person that actually has the same feelings as me towards WW in every way. I agree with you entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom