• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Ganondorkiness

I cannot beleive nobody said the freakin CD-i games. WHAT A WAY TO MAKE LINK AND ZELDA SUCK CRAP! :(

I cannot beleive nobody said the freakin CD-i games. WHAT A WAY TO MAKE LINK AND ZELDA SUCK CRAP! :(

What CD-i games? Those never happened. You hear me? They NEVER happened.

Anywhose, my least favorite Zelda game is by a wide margin Twilight Princess. I could go on for a very long time about why this is, but I feel like I've done that about a thousand times on this forum, so I won't bother this time around.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere

Those don't qualify as Zelda games. They were developed entirely by Philips CD-i, meaning Nintendo had nothing to do with them. Philips was barely given the rights to use the Zelda characters due to Nintendo trying to get a little more marketability. ...Which didn't really happen.

of the ones i've beaten it's either phantom hourglass or skyward sword actually. Probably PH though.

I think all of the Zelda games are good but my least favorite Zelda game would have to be Four Swords Adventures. FSA isn't bad, but it was nothing special. I haven't played multiplayer on it, but the single player wasn't my cup of tea. I suspect that if I play this game on multiplayer, it will be a lot more fun, but for now, FSA is my least favorite Zelda game. Don't get me wrong, it's fun but the single player experience wasn't that great in my opinion.

S

Sweet_Mage

Definitly going to have to say, wind waker...I just...HATE Cell Shaded games, and not to mention when it came out for game cube i was bummed out that the characters didnt look anything like how they are supposed to and i didnt like the story line at all. Sorry! xD

E

Eltomato

I hated the Spirit Tracks travel system, but the temples in it are still kinda fun for a mobile game. I guess my least favourite (besides CDi games of course) would be Zelda II: Return of Link. It was impossibly hard and didn't fit the Zelda style.

J

jpark217

the oracles of ages and seasons. they were horrible in my opinion. also, i wish skyward sword had less cartoony graphics like links pufferfish lips. other than that, the game was awesome.

Interestingly, this is as hard as determining my favorite. I can't say my least favorite is WW, though it's not among my favorites, either. Maybe Zelda II? If the CDi ones count, then those.

L

Linebeck II

I cant chose one, picking the worst zeldagame is like deciding, which one of your own children you love the least.

Each game has a few flaws, but whenever I think about the flaws of any zeldagame I see all the great thing that game has to offer and I am like "well that one is certainly not the worst".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom