• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OmenBlite

OmenBlite
I'll probably get a lot of hate for this, but whatever.
My least favorite is LA. Now don't get me wrong, the game is great! I don't find it dissapionting at ALL. And when I pick it up to play it, I don't think 'oh, this game is my least favorite,' I think 'Ah, I love this game!'. But I do have my problems:
Colors-BLEH! What happened (of course I'm refering to the DX version, but B&W doesn't help either)?
Gameplay-so influent it bugs me! A lot!
Characters-most are bland and annoying.
Story-not very gripping.

Out of the ones i've finished I would have to say the minish cap. It was an amazing game but not the hardest. But elzio made the game for me <3.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I have to say my least favorite is majoras mask, its the only game i havent got through the seclond dungeon through, its dungeons are a bland copy and paste of ocarinas, the constant gathering items then regatherimg is quite annoying, it takes annoying precision to get a single mask, and having to retelaprt back three days in the middle of the dungeon and the fact you cant save anywhere are just a few of the reasons MM is so annying to me, and dont get me wrong i love Ocarina but just not this, most other games im fine with.

Last edited:
You can't hate on any any legend of zelda game while all of them have cons alot of them have pros as well some games might be more anoying than others doesn't mean you need to hate on them i challenge any to come up with one legend of zelda game without a con
"I challenge any to come up with one legend of zelda game without a con"
That's a matter of opinion. In my opinion Majora's Mask is absolutely prefect, but in another persons opinion the game would suck. In my opinion Wind Waker is not only a bad Zelda game, but just a bad game altogether, but in another persons opinion the game could be the best game in the world.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
"I challenge any to come up with one legend of zelda game without a con"
That's a matter of opinion. In my opinion Majora's Mask is absolutely prefect, but in another persons opinion the game would suck. In my opinion Wind Waker is not only a bad Zelda game, but just a bad game altogether, but in another persons opinion the game could be the best game in the world.

"Absolutely perfect"? Um, well... that's kind of impossible. No game is perfect. Not one. There's no game in existence that couldn't possibly be made better than it already is and/or fix some issues, be they minor or major. I even say this about SS, a game I have very few legitimate complaints about and consider to be the greatest game ever made. No game is perfect now and no game ever will be perfect.

"Absolutely perfect"? Um, well... that's kind of impossible. No game is perfect. Not one. There's no game in existence that couldn't possibly be made better than it already is and/or fix some issues, be they minor or major. I even say this about SS, a game I have very few legitimate complaints about and consider to be the greatest game ever made. No game is perfect now and no game ever will be perfect.

I said it was just my opinion didn't I. I never said it was a fact.

adventure of link because how it was a role playing game and you had levels to gain after beating a certin number of enemys

Spirit tracks, although the dungeons were fun and some of the bosses were as well, the train system had me falling asleep and spirit tracks is literally the only game in the series that accomplishs this for me.

D

Dr. Bomber

Zelda II: Adventure of Link has to be my least favorite so far. It doesn't even feel like a Zelda game to me. I haven't found a single puzzle yet, and for me puzzles are one of the big things about Zelda. And I am NOT a fan of the difficulty. Strategizing when you'll loose your lives and get game overs? That just doesn't sit too well with me. I don't hate it though. I get quite a thrill when I'm getting far enough through the overworld without loosing too many lives and leveling up to be able to get farther. All in all though, it just doesn't feel like Zelda to me.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
For me, it's definitely Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. On top of having a difficulty that borders on being unfair, nothing in that game really jumped out at me. Not the music, not the characters, not the world itself -- nothin'.

Wait! I did like Error.
lol.gif

Big Octo

=^)
Zelda II: Adventure of Link has to be my least favorite so far. It doesn't even feel like a Zelda game to me. I haven't found a single puzzle yet, and for me puzzles are one of the big things about Zelda. And I am NOT a fan of the difficulty. Strategizing when you'll loose your lives and get game overs? That just doesn't sit too well with me. I don't hate it though. I get quite a thrill when I'm getting far enough through the overworld without loosing too many lives and leveling up to be able to get farther. All in all though, it just doesn't feel like Zelda to me.
The first Zelda title lacked puzzles as well. Why single out and bash Zelda II for this?

(Please don't hate me for this) My least favorite is Skyward Sword. I just didn't find it as good as Twilight Princess,I liked the art better in TP, I liked the music better in TP, I all around liked TP more. I even liked the sword controls on the Wii version more. I don't want to play a Zelda game where you have to swing like a real sword. I liked being able to just swing and swing and wipe out groups of enemies while running. And on my first try, I couldn't figure out how to save, so I quit and had to go through all the beginning cutscnes again. All-in-all, I didn't like Skyward Sword much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom