• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Total voters
S

Skull_Kid532

I personally love the entire series as a whole, my personal favorite is Ocarina of Time. And usually, people discus what their favorite Zelda Title is, however now I want to talk about people's least favorite and explain why.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have the same reason as Sonicbowling. But for Adventures of Link. This game I kinda play but not very much. Bcuz you will take forever to find enemies to look for points for getting hearts. The other games, you only have hearts as the life meter. Oh yeah, u only get 3 lives. Once you finish all of them, it's back to where u started.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Oracle of Seasons/Ages

At least AoL was interesting because of the challenge involved with it. OoS/OoA just doesn't cut it compared to other Zelda games in my opinion. They have relatively uninteresting storylines and there's nothing all that new about them. Same gameplay as LA. They're above-average games, but well below-average Zelda games.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
There's no Zelda game that I don't like, but Phantom Hourglass would be my least favorite. I actually liked The Adventure of Link. Yes, the saving and game over things were a royal pain, but I like the battle sequences. Once you get the hang of it, it's a pretty fun game. Definately not a game for sissy fans. It's such an epic challenge, and that's one of the things I like about it. I'm hoping Skyward Sword to deal a similar challenge. (Not *as* hard, as it was pretty frustrating, but I want a good challenge from it.)

Actually, I sucked more at the original Legend of Zelda than Zelda II. (Ok, I don't suck at AoL anymore.) I think it's the the limited controls in the original game that does it. I died more in it than the second one.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
PH had some good points, but it was just too easy. I didn't like ST as much as I liked most games, but I disliked PH more. I have yet to play AoL for more than five minutes, so I can't really judge that one for sure, but I've heard that it really sucks (which is the main reason I haven't played it yet lol).

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
for me it was AoL. Usually because you only had a certain number of lives, and after you died fully you would start at the beginning palace, even if you were at the last palace. I loved the game and beat the first part and the second one.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
for me it was PH...it was easy, and didn't have that interesting of a storyline...and, the main "villain" was just annoying...
I mean, come ON, who wants a giant SQUID for a main villain?!

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Phantom Hourglass. I actually got bored playing it and I just couldn't get invested. It's a great game that's well put together, all the Zelda games are, but PH just didn't entertain me like all the other ones. The central dungeon was a pain to go through over and over again. It just has a tedious feel to it and when that's combined with a story I'm not interested in, then I get bored. ST was a great improvement.

Phantom Hourglass.

...Ugh. I just didn't enjoy this one near as much as I did any other Zelda game. I hated it so much I haven't even bothered to finish it yet. The controls were brilliant, a incredible way to transfer the series to a different console. But the game itself was dull, somewhat frustrating (damn those phantoms!), and just a bore to play through. Spirit Tracks was a major improvement.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
My least favorite game is Zelda II: Adventure of Link. The game had a pretty good story, considering that many video games during that time didn't really have a story. However, this game is tedious to play. It is the hardest, but this difficulty makes me furious at the game at times. It took me forever to finish the game. And I don't want to do it again.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
My least favorite is PH beacause it was wayy too easy, and the Ocean King's temple was boring. i loved ST and WW though.

H

Hero Of Water

Phantom Hourglass is my least favorite. Everything about it was too easy except TotOK, that dungeon was really boring and frustrating with the timelimit. Travelling around in that boat was tedious, it took too much time and the same enemies appeared again and again. The games soundtrack was imo the worst zelda soundtrack. A shame of a zelda game if you ask me.

ST was a great improvement from PH!

Kybyrian

Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, or Adventure of Link. It's really hard to choose. Adventure of Link was just a horrible game because I didn't like the style of it at all. It was more of an experimental thing, but it's still a horrible game. The difficulty isn't what bothers me the most, but insane hard games are also annoying. The game is just horrible in itself, in my personal opinion. I've played and beaten it just to say that I've done it, but I didn't enjoy it near as much as every other Zelda game.

As for Phantom Hourglass, I found that game extremely boring. It was one of the few Zelda games that I thought I might not be able to play to the finish because I was so bored with it. For one, I don't like the way they made the DS games at all. The central dungeon ruined the game for the most part. Central dungeons are a horrible idea. People have tried to tell me differently, but I always come to the conclusion that they're no good and there are much better options. The sailing was horrible and the game was incredibly easy.

Spirit Tracks is mainly the same deal as Phantom Hourglass, except it was a lot more boring. They tried to make the train more interesting by adding enemies everywhere and putting in rabbits, but that only made me angry. The enemies were incredibly easy and not at all exciting, so I only found that they greatly decreased the quality of the game. It didn't make the train rides any better, and they made sure that I couldn't just sit down and wait for the train to arrive at my destination, either. The story was also incredibly horrible in Spirit Tracks, which was even more disappointing. It was strong and excellent at the very beginning and end, but in the middle it just kind of died down.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I knew it had to come down to PH and TAoL. Now, I LIKED TAoL. It kept me playing FOREVER. But, when I compare it to other games, it does strike me as the worst Zelda game there is. I have played PH, but I never played it enough to judge it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom