• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Tingle from The Wind Waker. The only purpose he served was to rob us blind for something that we needed to do in order to save the world. Now THAT'S what I call being a cheapskate. He totally ruined the cute and bubbly Tingle from Majora's Mask that I love so much.

My favorite character is without a doubt Debbie Ghirahim. Such a fabulous flawless character. <3

Maggie's father is the worst character in Zelda history. I hated when he would continue talking to me over and over again about the same things. And then after I rescue his daughter, which he never thanked me for mind you, he turns rich and becomes a total snob. I did not like him.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My least favorite character? That guy in the shop that is for rich people and only lets you in if you have clean shoes in Twilight Princess. WHO ON EARTH IS GOING TO HAVE A WALLET BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD LIKE 10,000 RUPEES IN TWILIGHT PRINCESS?!?! I despise that man. He is very stuck-up and snooty.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My least favorite character? That guy in the shop that is for rich people and only lets you in if you have clean shoes in Twilight Princess. WHO ON EARTH IS GOING TO HAVE A WALLET BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD LIKE 10,000 RUPEES IN TWILIGHT PRINCESS?!?! I despise that man. He is very stuck-up and snooty.

Chudley. I agree with you here.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Ok.
1. WW Tingle.He's a murderer and he makes his brothers turn into slaves.
2.I WANNA PUNCH MIDO'S FACE! He's a stupid jerk.Why Mido? Do you just tease him because he's a normal guy? Because he just has no fairy?
3. Jolene...Argh,I hate fighting with her SO much.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
I'd have to say Zant from TP. He warps away a whole chunk of the Bridge of Eldin, meaning that when you bring prince ralis to kakariko village, you have to cross two sections of Hyrule Feild with boulblo-riding boulblins setting the cart on fire. i also dont like the crabby doctor in TP.

Ljjpz1

Answer Me This
Don't get me wrong here, but... Beedle.

His hair, his voice, everything. It's not that he isn't useful, because he definitely is in both WW and SS, but I mean come on now. I've heard "THAAANK YOUUU!" enough times to make me almost have to mute the T.V. whenever I enter his store.

Windwaker was especially bad, when he gave 'awards' for getting so many points, or whatever? I put up with his cringe-worthy voice for more than any human should have to endure, and all he did was make funny faces at me? Unbelievable. The only thing that made it worth-while was that I got to bomb his ship after, haha!

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Don't get me wrong here, but... Beedle.

His hair, his voice, everything. It's not that he isn't useful, because he definitely is in both WW and SS, but I mean come on now. I've heard "THAAANK YOUUU!" enough times to make me almost have to mute the T.V. whenever I enter his store.

Windwaker was especially bad, when he gave 'awards' for getting so many points, or whatever? I put up with his cringe-worthy voice for more than any human should have to endure, and all he did was make funny faces at me? Unbelievable. The only thing that made it worth-while was that I got to bomb his ship after, haha!

I agree with you about beetle

oh and Mido is annoying. Though his character is similar to Groose from SS (Meaning he was jealous of Link's relationship with the girl he liked) at least Groose became useful! Mido's just an annoying jerk who tormented Link all through his childhood.... and all he does is sort of apologize. Also because he seems to be a complete idiot, he doesn't recognize Link grown up, so he doesnt even know hes apologizing to him..... In short the guy pisses me off immensely :mad:

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
I hated Maggie's Father because once you got to that tree he'd chase you and then after you find and "save" her he gets rich and snotty and just waves you off. I felt like swinging my sword four thousand times at him. I also hated Ingo. He was really rude and poor sweet Malon had to live with that for ever. I felt bad for going into the future 7 years after that. :(

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
ocarina of time: Kaepora Gaebora because if you skip his information to fast you have to listen to it again (with me atleast)
majora's mask: Tingle because he's not necessery for the gameplay

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Maggie's father, from Windfall Island in Wind Waker. Whenever you pass that tree he runs after you and asks you to save his daughter, even if you already spoke to him about it before. Then later when he gets rich, he gets all snotty and has a phobia of postmen.

THANK YOU!!!
Another think I hate about him is the sidequest when he finds out u have those skull necklaces or whatever they're called & he makes u sell them to him instead of giving them to the girl that lost her fortune when u rescued her from the Forsaken Fortress. That greedy little jerk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom