• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Video Game Ever

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
"Where's Waldo?" for the NES has to be my least favorite game of all time.

You have to find Waldo before your timer runs out. To do so, you move a cursor around the screen and press A to see if you found Waldo or not. The cursor is difficult to move and guessing wrong causes the timer to go faster. That, and you can't really do that much detail with 8-Bit graphics, so telling Waldo apart from his look-alikes before the timer runs out is very frustrating.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Uhm, let's see...

The White Man Came
Ms. Pac Man
Space Invaders
LOZ Skyward Sword

...there are so many other choices out there that I just hate.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
The Legend of Schmickle Bear II: More Schmickle and more Bear!

Lonnie Redhead and the Golden Walker

Beach Time Super Happy Day III

Vox the Fox

SuperFreeze: Wrath of Cubeman

Last edited:

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
The worst game I've ever played was Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on the NES. The avgn will do a better job at explaining it, so watch his video.

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron for GBA. My sister and I loved that game back in grade school... but looking back, that game was total crap. Poor sound quality, incredibly glitchy, inaccurate controls, bad graphics, and ridiculously easy gameplay. To top it off, some of the tamable horses listed in the instruction manual weren't even in the game! The game's quality resembles some certain CD-i games (ahem).

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
I was gonna say King Kong for the DS, but I changed my mind. That dishonor goes to Naruto: Dragon Warrior (for the Wii). It's almost laughable how bad this game is. My poor little brother spotted it and thought it'd be a change, so he bought it. There's literally 6 enemies in the entire game. A bunch of fodder golem ninjas and 5 bosses. You can use a rasengan, shuriken, jump, dash, and slash. That's it. No combos.

The only redeeming quality is that you can collect scrolls that give you abilities like spitting fire, but they're generally one-use only. The in-game models of the dragons (the bosses) look like they came from an entirely different game; they don't match up with the in-game visuals at all. In fact, it looks like the models are re-renderings of dinosaurs from who-knows-what. The story is, of course, simplistic.

They even advertise a multiplayer mode on the back of the case. It turns out that this "multiplayer" consists of only two characters: Naruto and Sasuke (A big contrast between Naruto:CoN3 which offer 35+ fighters.) The multiplayer mode plays on a tiny little stage and dumbs down combat even more. Now you're limited to punching, jumping, dashing, and occasionly shuriken (which you gain from scrolls...)

Be on the lookout. If you're nephew brings you a naruto game which shows Naruto and a photoshopped dino, kindly tell him to find something else.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
The Adventures of Yogi Bear for the SNES....hard as hell and really not that fun
220px-Adventures_of_Yogi_Bear_box_art.jpg

Uhm, let's see...

The White Man Came
Ms. Pac Man
Space Invaders
LOZ Skyward Sword

...there are so many other choices out there that I just hate.

Don't be dissing Ms. Pacman. I love that game lol

Last edited:

Dan

Most likely Battletoads duel to how addictive it is, yet I know I'm never going to be able to complete it. Yet I keep coming back for more. The worst part is when you get a game over, you get that ****ing bird scientist guy telling you in such a sarcastic manner how much you fail. How he could of did better etc.

Battletoads2.gif

Although I can never get over the cheesiness of the game, it's always such a laugh to hear. Although it can be awfully cheap sometimes, hitting those black pigs about 50 times just to kill them. Set that turbo button and go make yourself a cup of tea while you wait.

Bionicle The Game. I was about 12-13 when I first played this and I was crazy about it (being a Bionicle fan at the time). Looking back though, I have finally opened my eyes to how sloppy this game is. The developpers could have done sooo much better with it, yet they ended up making it short (you finish it in 2 hours tops), lacking in depth (practically no side-quests whatsoever) and clunky (the controls can be terrible).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom