• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Pokemon

Oh man, I have a lot. But if I seriously had to narrow it down, no matter how much I really hate some of the first gens, the garbage bag Pokemon takes the cake for me. I swear, if they make an excrement Pokemon, I am so done with them!

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Probably Dusparce, or Parasect. I just don't get why they made Dusparce. It doesn't have any particularly good stats, it doesn't evolve, and it doesn't learn any particularly rare or good moves. Parasect just creeps me out. It doesn't close it's eyes as far as I know.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
In terms of design, definitely these guys:
Trubbish.png

Garbodor.png

Trubbish and its evolved form Garbodor are just plain ugly.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My least favorite? Interesting, there were too many that didn't appeal to me to mention, mostly because of how repetitive some tend to be, like the bird Pokemon, etc. My least favorite, now that I think about it, would be Magikarp. Ditto would be a close second.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Oshawott, bad idea and it looks bad, I think it's second form might be worse but Idk, black and white only gave 2 good ones both of which were bugs.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Zigzagoon and Poochyena. I literally hate those Pokemon. I'm sorry, but I just really hate them. Especially Zigzagoon. Won't let me go free from the wild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom