• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Pokemon?

M

Monkalrus

Garchomp is just stupid. Never liked it. Landshark thing... just looks stupid.

X

XInfiniteDarkX

i Dislike Magikarp so much im getting annoyed so much by splash

DJY

MissingNo..... jk.

I never cared for Ditto. I mean, come on... be something god damn you!

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
I don't like most dark types, because there aren't that many dark type moves that do a decent amount of damage or have an effect that I can find useful in a battle, however I do like Zoroark, Zorua, and Darkrai, but I couldn't care less for the rest.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
trubbish and garbodor: ugh. so uncreative and ugly (like some others *cough Vullaby cough*) Uhm... thats about it, I think. Oh wait, Skuntank and Purugly ! Ugh ugh ugh

I don't like most dark types, because there aren't that many dark type moves that do a decent amount of damage or have an effect that I can find useful in a battle, however I do like Zoroark, Zorua, and Darkrai, but I couldn't care less for the rest.

Yeah I agree with you there. Crunch is about the best move they have

Last edited:
Which Pokemon do you dislike the most? Why? Is it their available moves or stats? Perhaps they've really slow? Or just a type you don't like? Or perhaps they're just downright ugly?

Personally, I've always had a problem Magikarp - it doesn't do much for me with its moveset until evolved and I don't have the patience for that!

Me too... I really don't like magikarp but I went through training it to evolve once, sadly it took awhile but I like gyarados :P I've never done it since

Snorlax. Don't get me wrong, I love the design of Snorlax. I also like having him on my team. The problem is fighting against him. Nothing does damage against him. He usually has the move Rest as well. Even when (after about 10 turns) you've done a decent amount of damage to him, he can completely re-heal himself.:facepalm: Unless you have a strong, Fighting-type Pokemon, it takes a really long time to take him down. Other than that, I like Snorlax. I suppose I like all the Pokemon in that respect.

I like him too, but I agree with fighting him to be annoying, and trying to catch him can be annoying too because hes so close to dying but its good for throwing a pokèball, then he rests and I have to bring him down again hoping he doesn't use rest when I go to throw a pokèball! Sometimes I just feel like killing him, but you don't really find him in the wild so to catch em' all, I can't! D:

ZUBAT & GOLBAT!!!!!! Do you know how many time i couldnt run from a Zubat because it was too fast, so I had to waste my time battling it?! Then this A-hole confused my poor litte mudkip while using leech life or some stupid move that drains you HP. That crap has happend to ALL of my pokemon!!! The only reason Crobat is OK is because you very rarely see them in the wild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom