• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Pokemon?

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Which Pokemon do you dislike the most? Why? Is it their available moves or stats? Perhaps they've really slow? Or just a type you don't like? Or perhaps they're just downright ugly?

Personally, I've always had a problem Magikarp - it doesn't do much for me with its moveset until evolved and I don't have the patience for that!

I don't really have a least favorite pokemon. I do have a friend that keeps talking about Magikarp and how epic it is, which gets very dull after a while.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
With Gen V coming out I couldn't imagine Game Freak having an even uglier Pokemon than Grimer/Muk in a game. I stand corrected with Trubbish and Garbodor. They are now my new least favorite Pokemon.

Shedinja. Easy to faint & terrible speed. You can't even get a good move it without fainting. At least Magikarp evolves into something epic

Odd I know, but I never much cared for Mewtwo. I feel like with the cartoon especially, he was implied to be this amazing, supernatural being with mounds of power, but when you finally catch him . . . eh. I didn't see him heavily separated strength-wise from other legends, so perhaps he's a sort of in-game let down for me.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Which Pokemon do you dislike the most? Why? Is it their available moves or stats? Perhaps they've really slow? Or just a type you don't like? Or perhaps they're just downright ugly?

Personally, I've always had a problem Magikarp - it doesn't do much for me with its moveset until evolved and I don't have the patience for that!

I agree with you, for who has the patience for that? I know I don't. And I already mentioned in another thread how annoying and useless this pokemon is to me.

Snorlax. Don't get me wrong, I love the design of Snorlax. I also like having him on my team. The problem is fighting against him. Nothing does damage against him. He usually has the move Rest as well. Even when (after about 10 turns) you've done a decent amount of damage to him, he can completely re-heal himself.:facepalm: Unless you have a strong, Fighting-type Pokemon, it takes a really long time to take him down. Other than that, I like Snorlax. I suppose I like all the Pokemon in that respect.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
I'm not a big fan of Umbreon, I just don't like his moveset, don't think it's very broad(can't be bothered to use TMs) and I dislike evolving Pokemon by happiness in general ...

C

Croxyndorf

what are you out of your mind? mewtwo can easily reach over 400 special attack and he can learn a wide variety of moves, he's a complete monster in every game he's in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom