• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Pokemon?

P

PokeOakly96

In the 12 or so years I've been playing Pokemon I don't think I've ever seen such annoyance towards a single pokemon as I have Emolga, specifically the second gym battle. Their high speed and CONSTANT volt switching had me banging my head on a wall. Repeatedly. Miltank comes in a close second.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I dislike most of the Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl because I felt that they were mostly either unoriginal and/or poorly designed.

Hippopotas was one of the uglier ones.

Pachirisu was yet ANOTHER Pikachu clone, and it was even a rodent. It wasn't even paired with a twin like Minun/Plusle, it wasn't a baby like Pichu, and it couldn't fly like Emolga. It was just a blatent, boring clone with no good excuse.

skybird11

state alchemist
smeargle is the worst. all it knows it sketch, but if you can get a good move set i guess its ok. can smeargle even learn more than one move? at least newer magikarp can learn bounce and flail

Miltank

Who wants to milk a cow's udders?

My_Miltank_Brings____by_liversnap.png

Look at that devil.

Wow....Magikarp is one of the best, if you can evolve it into a Gyarados, then you have the one of the best Pokemon in the series.

Vanillite and it's evolutionary chain. It's the only time I've looked at a Pokemon and lost respect for the series for a moment. It's just... Pokemon should never be ice cream.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Vanillite and it's evolutionary chain. It's the only time I've looked at a Pokemon and lost respect for the series for a moment. It's just... Pokemon should never be ice cream.

It seems like they just got lazy and started coming up with Pokemon out of everyday objects. I look around the room I'm in and I see Litwick, Lampent, and Chandelure easily. (Yeah we have a hanging lamp/chandelier in one room)

It seems like they just got lazy and started coming up with Pokemon out of everyday objects. I look around the room I'm in and I see Litwick, Lampent, and Chandelure easily. (Yeah we have a hanging lamp/chandelier in one room)

Exactly my thinking. When I saw Vanillite, I thought they ran out of ideas at the moment they created it. It seems too... I don't know, easy to create. When you look at Pokemon like Drowzee, I seriously doubt any ordinary person could make THAT out of an aardvark. They used to be so creative and used creatures, mythical or real, to start, then went crazy with it's abilities and differentiations from that original creature. With Vanillite and, like you said, Litwick, they seem to have just picked up an object and drew a face on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom