• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Kind of Weather

Let's face it, weather controls our daily lives, and we can't really live without it. However, that doesn't mean that we have to like it. Weather can make any day seem really good or really bad. So what's your least favorite type of weather? As for me, I hate those cold, rainy days that just fill you with that dreary feeling.

Strong wind, because my hair goes everywhere and gets matted, my nose and ears get cold, it sounds awful, makes it hard to walk and if its raining with it, makes the rain play horizontal and gets in my face more. baaaaad wind.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I can do with a bit of rain....But when you get a combination of heavy wind and a ton of rain it just isn't nice :( First of all you get soked and a lot of clothes get ruined and it just isn't pleasant to go anywhere with all that miserable weather :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The worst kind of weather for me is definitely the baking hot weather. I generally do not like the sun; I can't look in its direction without feeling dizzy or something. With heat on top of that? Yeah, I basically die wherever I'm at. Don't even talk to me about Texas summers without Air Conditioning.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I dislike snowy weather very much, or at least cold weather in general. I dislike feeling frigid and chilly, so I much more prefer warm weather to it. Snow, ice, sleet, and hail are all terrible to endure. I'm also not too big of a fan of stormy weather as well, but rainy weather in general isn't too bad.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Tornado. Something that can drive straw through telephone poles is to be avoided.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm going to go with Spirit of Rutela on this one. Big gusts of wind suck! I can handle a cool breeze, especially on a hot summer day, but when the wind is so cold that it pierces my face and screws up my hair, I'm not that happy.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I can tolerate just about anything to a point, but strong winds are the worst. They can make any weather condition several times worse - Driving rain, blizzard conditions with snow, etc. I hate the feeling of not being able to catch your breath, as well as my hair getting blown every which way. All of my vehicles have been small, lightweight ones, and I hate the feeling of being blown around by the wind on the road...very disconcerting!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I HATE mucky, hot, sunny days. Where I live, rain is a rarity, so I pretty much worship it whenever it comes around, always preferring to sit outside or run some errands or something. I always like to get out of the house and do something worthwhile instead of play video games all day when it's raining. And sunny days are so frustratingly common that I just can't stand them sometimes. Summers here aren't particularly fun. I'd rather be cold than hot.

Can I trade weather with all those people hating rain? I'm not a HUGE fan of violent thunderstorms, but I'd prefer a week of that over a month straight of sun. XD

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I don't like it when it's warm outside, but wet and foggy. It's just weird.

It's also kind of freaky when there's really strong wind blowing on my window in the middle of the night.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I hate the super windy days! because It messes up my hair and I can't stand that!! lol.
and cold wet days that are over cast.. I don't like that because when it's cold i don't want to move and cold and wet i don't even want to go outside. I usually don't mind overcast days and I even kind of like those kind of days but if it's cold and wet then i can't stand it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom