• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Fast Food?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I would say Taco Bell but I LOVE their Burritos in all honesty.
KFC, the chicken is always soggy and feels like it's not cooked enough. Even when getting extra crispy.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't eat hamburgers from any burger joint EXCEPT for In N Out Burger. Smart choice on my part, I'd assume, given the comment stream above. Chicken sandwiches 4 lyfe! :right:

As for me, anything that has...well, any condiment for the most part I cannot stand. I heavily dislike, hate even, ketchup/catsup, mustard, mushrooms, brussel sprouts (spelling?), mayonnaise, and many MANY others. I just can't take that stuff, it's disgusting. When I get a hamburger be it from In N Out or homemade, I get a patty and a pair of buns. I put french fries and barbecue sauce in between the meat and the bun, because they're almost a triplet, but nothing and I do mean NOTHING else. Onions sometimes I can tolerate, only sometimes.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Burger king. The food is just nasty in comparison to Mc Donalds and KFC. I will say that Burger King has better fries though, but everything else...

Dan

Burger king always leaves me feeling sick afterwards.
Far too many times has it hindered my activity's >(

octorok74

TETTAC
I absolutely hate McDonald's. Every time I get there food, which I haven't done in years by the way, there is always a layer of grease over everything. Why would I want grease on my salad, that doesn't make any sense. At least the Burger King by my house has the technology to grill a burger. I'm not kidding either, they have grills and not those flat tops. Go kill yourself McDonald's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom