• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Fast Food?

I find fast food to be disgusting in general, however, I eat out every now and then. While I am not usually a pick eater, when it comes to fast food I [try to] limit myself to Chinese food only. As to my least favorite fast food, I'd have to say White Castle and Pizza Hut are among the absolute WORST! White Castle sliders are bile intestinal obstructions; heck, its entire menu sucks, and Pizza Hut is just so darn salty.

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
I despise Long John Silver's. They always fry everything too much. Sometimes I can't even tell if it's a fish fillet in the sandwich or just the breading. That, and they try to avoid taking your coupons. I hand them the coupon, and they deny, deny, deny! They say, "It's not valid in this area." or something along those lines. Then I check, and it is valid. *Sigh*, why must businessess be so corrupted as to not take a coupon for food that's horrible anyway?

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Jack in the Box. I have only eaten there once (not my choice, believe me) and it was gross.

In the midwest (correct me if I'm wrong, it may be an older prejudice that I got from my father) Jack in the Box's are few and far between. You want to know why? Because the whole chain was shut down because of the quality of their food, and multiple cases of rats, fingers, or what have you in the food. So just, NO. BAD JACK BAD.

Warbad

Gotta love me!
I like fast food but definietly NOT Taco Bell. I think mexican tacos are good but Americans like us making tacos, I don`t think it`s a good idea.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I avoid fast food as much as I can; a lot of it is horribly overpriced and not very filling. But if it's one chain I will forever avoid, it's Taco Bell. The food is bland, and every chain I visit seems to be unclean.

However, I feel I have no room to talk. I'm a vegetarian, and save for Veggie Delights from Subway and some things from the Chinese restaurant, there aren't many options for going out to eat, or eating on the fly. D:

this thread makes you think. here we are discussing what food we dont like , when there millions of people starving in the world.

Dan

Burnt toast, honestly I didn't come all the way here to eat some ruddy ol burnt toast.
Wolfy's sausage casserole, really isn't the greatest on a hot night =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom