• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Fast Food?

Djinn

and Tonic
Wow, I love Chinese food. I eat it all the time.

As far as fast food that is a tough call. I mostly cannot stand almost all fast food and I will normally get real food if I have the chance or if it is up to me. I think out of all the fast food restaurants that I am never going back to might be Hardee's/Carls Junior. I'm not fully convinced that is even food at all. It's awful....everything there. Normally there would at least be something on the menu that I could stand but not from there.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Funny I actually like Hardee's/ Carls Jr.

It's not like I'm absolutely repulsed by Chinese food it's just that I really don't like what they have to offer as I have said in my OP I tolerate orange chicken and maybe some noodles but everything else is definitely not for me

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Boring? other than that you have no other reason to not like this fast food establishment? is the food good or something?

Probably Taco Bell or other similarly themed places. Just don't like that type of food at all personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom