• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Enemy?

The Wall Masters to me are the most annoying. I get so anxious when I enter an area with one waiting to take me.
I get so anxious I am literally running around the room in circles getting lost because I know he is going to coming down and have me start over :(
Also Re-Deads I really like them but once they hang on to me I can't get them off of me.

miniblins from the wind waker. when you are at the forsaken fortres, no matter how much of them you kill, there are always new ones who come directly when you kill them

I'm going for:

1- Moblins (The Wind Waker): when they capture you in the Forsaken Fortress, ceaselessly block your sword attacks (looking infuriatingly smug at the same time) and send you flying with their spear swipes and punches, it really makes me want to smash their stupid, ugly faces in! :mad:

2- Fire & Ice Keese (Ocarina of Time): it is disconcerting when they dive towards you, but burning/freezing you on contact is even worse, and they FLY AWAY before you can punish them! This makes me prefer the later versions of Keese in The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, who kindly let you kill them before they attack.

Despite freaking me out with their moans and screams, I quite like the Re-Deads.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My least favorite enemy...between Takkuri and every enemy in Skyward Sword, I can't choose.

Takkuri was annoying. Took everything I ever held dear -- if you mis time one hit, you likely just lost your sword or your shield or SOMETHING valuable. The enemies of Skyward Sword were trifling jokes. I just didn't like their methods of defeat. I crave action rather than letting the enemy gape at my blade.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The skyward sword bokoblin. I absolutely hate this enemy type because they are everywhere and they look stupid, do I need any other reason?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I always found redeads easy, hmm, they are creepy though

I hate Iron Knuckles, they're hard to run away from and take like four or five hearts at a time

** ALSO I just remembered about the Peahats in OoT, I never had any clue what they were, I stay away from them.:S

Last edited:

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Tentalus? If thats its name, the stupid octopus of the Sand ship -__- I died so many times. I just couldnt stay still and aim the shots at his eye! I was too nervous xD

Electric ChuChu's

ANY incarnation of them is extremely frustrating. Want to hit them with your sword? Lolno, you're dead.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I would have to say like likes, for there annoying constant stealing of shields and wall masters and floor masters, espiciely in TP in the twilight palace it was very annoying having to walk hit hit hit walk hit hit hit and so on.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
I would have to say Like-Likes because when I am not close to them at all they just take my stuff!! GAHH!! Then there are the Re-Deads which are really scary in my opinon. Next is more of an annoyance problem
which is Keese, any and all. They always hit me but they are super easy. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom