• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Enemy?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
My least favorite enemy would be the Keese from LOZ: TP. They came out of nowhere in gigantic bunches. Also they knocked me off of high ledges, which angered me so much that I decided to hunt down all of them. I took as many as I could out with my trusty bow. Of course, I may have gone a little overboard.......

Megidrus

Wolf of Time
ever since i got the biggoron sword i dont fear redeads anymore but wall and floor masters i can also stand i still dont have an idea for deadhands

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
The Takkuri in Majora's Mask. The first time I encountered them I had no idea what they did. So I tried to kill it and eventually got my sword stolen.

the monsters in TLOZ that you can only hit the back of them and they take 2 hearts away and not to mention wall masters , floor masters , like likes.
redeads are EASY. just play the suns song.
for MM, wear the captains hat and make them dance

My least favorite enemy used to be armost because they kept moving, so I couldn't throw a bomb at them, or hit their backs in the wind waker. Now my least favorite enemy is redeads after I finished Twilight Princess. I hate the cave of ordeal floors that are filled with them because their shriek is by far the worst compared to the wind waker, then they smash u with their sword.

ReDeads, Gibdos, Floormasters, Takkuri's but also the Deku Baba and Bokoblin from Twilight Princess.

definitely the redeads and queen gohma.. ugh spiders. hate spiders. her eye did NOT help.
and the noises the re-deads make, so creepy. :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom