• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Enemies to Fight

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I hated the snwo wolves on TP. The floormaster in WW were so annoying, but thy were easy to find since they made some weird noise.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Redeads, they creep me out, and it is annoying and hard to try and avoid them. And keese. I just hate them, I always waste all me arrows trying to get rid of them, and then they come back when I reenter the room.

Starchain1

A star
yeah thoughs monstors that drop from the celing are like the most annying creatures Its like i could be doing something thats hard and takes time and I dont notice the shadow following me. Then right when im about to finish it pops out of no where grabs the key or teleports me to the beging of the temple.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
oh, I forgot about the wallmasters in OoT. They were especially annoying in one of those rooms that you can flip, in the forest temple. I kept jumping in a hole by accident while trying to avoid him, and have to navigate my way up. I'm just glad navi warns you.

floormasters were never really a problem for me, just charge your spin attack right after you hit him. I also hated the fact that likelikes steal you tunic, too, which happens to be 200 rupees.

I'd say the Floor Masters and Wall Masters. Just when you make great progress in a dungeon, they come out of nowhere and you are taken all the way to the beginning.

I despise them. For some reason there are certain games where they are even more of a pain. It is less of a challenge and more of an annoyance.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I find an Octorok more annoying than other enemies.

Octoroks are easy to kill and they are simple-minded enemies who just spits out rocks at you. They also have a random pattern and move at their own pace. I prefer fighting enemies that are hard to kill, enemies that does massive damage or enemies that can stun, knock you or even Kill you with just one attack, Like Gibdos, Redeads and Lynels.

But as of today, Octoroks got a little better, Like the ones in Spirit Tracks. It takes 2 slashes or a jump attack to kill them, and they spit out rocks continuously when they spot you. They are still annoying but at least it was a change of pace.

Linky

King of Twilight
I hate skulltulas, mostly in OoT but TP too, I just hate how they drop from the ceiling and the next thing you know you got a giant creepy spider right in your face, they are easy to defeat though so I don't hate them as much. And the other enemy I hate is wallmasters because I never walk in the right place when their falling and I end up getting caught up in a corner or falling into the abyss, and sometimes I'm not even paying attention and I don't see their shadow (even though Navi warned me there was a wallmaser up ahead) >.>

G

Goron Guru

I've never liked Keese. Annoying little buggers... They're apain to get rid of and can really mess you up. It's always the small and weak enemies that are the worst... And, as mentioned before: ReDeads and Dead Hands. They've always creeped me out, especially in the Market in Ocarina of Time. I reeeeeeeeaaaaaly hate it when a rotting corpse tries too gnaw off my face. It becomes rather troublesome...

Din Akera

Sniper
freaking wallmasters man!!
I don't mind fighting redeads because I have gotten pretty good at hitting them and not having them get me. But when I'm in the shadow temple and they are everywhere I always just mute it because the scream makes me jump, EVERYTIME! Even when I know it is coming. But as a result I don't hear the sound that the wallmasters make and I don't notice the shadow until after it is too late... grrr.

Z

Zora

my least favorite enemy is from the original Nes Zelda, and it would be the Blue Wizrobes, I HATE THEM SO MUCH

NES

Awesome
Ah, I just remembered possibly the most annoying enemy in the entire series.

Those rats in WW that would throw bombs at you and then retreat into their holes. Grrr, those things are sooo annoying.

C

celibi88

Those rats in WW that would throw bombs at you and then retreat into their holes. Grrr, those things are sooo annoying.

those can be annoying but i usually just disregard them

back on topic my least favirote has to be the pea hats from zelda one >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
M

majoraskullkid

My least favorite ennemy is the blue wizzrobe from zelda 1 because it's so hard to kill (3 hits with the magical sword), it does A LOT of damage when it sees you and starts to fire hundreds of spells at you and finally, it's just so freaking annoying when they teleport!!!

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman

oh yeah, they were even more annoying in one submarine that was full of them; there were bomb plants everywhere, so whenever I tried to hit them, I ended up getting twice as much damage.

Austin

Austin
Tektites are always the most annoying for me. I always feel the urge to jump attack them, which NEVER works....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom