• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Least Favorite Dungeon in Skyward Sword?

Least Favorite Dungeon in Skyward Sword?

• Skyview Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Temple

• Lanayru Mining Facility

• Ancient Cistern

• Sand Ship

• Fire Sanctuary

• Sky Keep

• Total voters
I hated Lanyru Mining facility. disliked it so much that i stopped playing the game for about a week cuz i just didnt wanna deal with it. The concept of switching times is neat but it was completely overdone !!

Lanayru Mining Facility, i'm really just not too fond of it, even after reading Axle's article and considering everything. I don't hate it anymore after reading the article, but it certainly didn't change the fact that it's my least favorite.

all of them had at least one thing particulairly bad in them. I dont know. I didnt really care about which ones were bad. i enjoyed playing through all of them

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I have to the Sky Keep. I liked the idea of switching rooms but did I really need a recap of all the dungeons before. I want something new. I wanted to be in a huge castle of terror not a rehash of diffrent dungeons and bosses. The Sky Keep was horrible End Dungeon Nintendo.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Either of the Fire Temples.

The Fire Temples are always my least favorite dungeons in Zelda, and it annoyed me to know end that there were two in Skyward Sword, and only one of all the other types of dungeons.

EDIT: Why is everybody hating on the mining facility? That dungeon was awesome! Challenging, but fun!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The fire sanctuary. It felt a little redundant and unoriginal since we already had a fire themed temple. Also the whole digging maze as a concept didn't really seem too exciting to me. It wasn't necessarily bad, just my least favorite.

im doing hero mode now and i went through all the dungeons so far up until skykeep and i thought they were all fun. i think the earth temple was the worst not the mining facility mainly because it had so little to offer. it was a really short dungeon and the boss was just super suicidal running into bombs :/ and once you beat it impa just tells you you failed. woohoo...

I voted for the Sand ship. The battle with Scervo was not inspiring, and Tentalus was just weird. The dungeon itself was good, but the bosses were so frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom