• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Least Favorite Dungeon in Skyward Sword?

Least Favorite Dungeon in Skyward Sword?

• Skyview Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Temple

• Lanayru Mining Facility

• Ancient Cistern

• Sand Ship

• Fire Sanctuary

• Sky Keep

• Total voters
W

w826

Mine was also ancient cistern, there were less puzzles. I think it is also a WATER temple, with that sinking head and stuff was almost the same as water temple from Oot. I actually liked the boss. Slashing around with giant swords and stuff.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I usually determine my least and favourite dungeons from a game by my attitude when it is time to do them again in my second playthrough. In this case, I really was not looking forward to the Ancient Cistern.

Earth temple was least favorite. Lanaryu mining facility was my favorite in SS and the entire Zelda series - I loved that dungeon.

Sky Keep is one of my favourite dungeon concepts of all time. When I first examined the tablet and realised that the whole dungeon was itself a puzzle, I just drooled (not literally). It wasn't my fave dungeon of Skyward Sword though. But that's not what this discussion is about.

I didn't really have a specific favourite/least favourite. I thought they were all pretty par. But if I had to choose one, it'd be the Earth Temple. It just didn't really stand out for me. I felt like all I was doing was a string of puzzles, not an overall puzzle, which is what I think dungeons should be. After an allowable slow start with the Sky Temple, I give the Earth Temple the wooden spoon.

Special mention goes to Fire Sanctuary. I replayed OoT last week and experienced the Fire Temple, which is situated inside the crater of Death Mountain. I felt hot just playing the game, and the whole idea that I knew my job was to kill a Goron eating dragon made it all the more exciting. The Fire Sanctuary is the crater of a volcano. By the end of the game, Eldin Volcano has erupted, yet Fire Sanctuary seems less on the brink of eruption than Death Mountain Crater. Also, the lack of a proper bossfight devastated me.
I thought the concept of the skykeep was awesome too, but the block puzzle you had to do after every room really ruined it for me. Well I am usually not bothered by little things like that but when I was beating that temple it was midnight I was tired,
and I wanted to go to bed -_-
P.S for those who didn't like a the skykeep because there was no boss, that is not true. . . [SPOILER ALERT] Techincally Demise is the boss, you defeat him afterwards . . . . Sorry just had to put that out there :)

The Sandship was my least favorite dungeon as I found it boring and obnoxious. Plus it had the most disappointingly easy and uninspired boss since Armogohma.

I should clarify that I do not count Sky Keep as a true dungeon for many reasons, and therefore did not consider it as an option in this poll.

T

TheCynic

This is a really tough one. I for one LOVED all of the dungeons in SS, but if I had to choose my LEAST favorite it would definitely be Fire Sanctuary.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
earth temple if I really had to choose. I personally did not dislike any of the temples is skyward sword, but my favorite was sky keep. I loved how you got to move the rooms around and the puzzles were pretty fun to figure out.

the lanyaru mining facility, for sure! i think it was too long and it wasnt as fun as the others, considering curiousity pisses me off and i just want to know what happens AFTER the dungeon plot-wise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom