• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LEAST Favorite Companion?

Least Favorite Companion?

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

• Red Lion King

• Ezlo

• Midna

• Ciela

• Spirit Zelda

• Fi

• Total voters

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Mine would be the Red Lion King. Yeah yeah I know you need him to get around in Wind Waker, but I found him to be pretty annoying. He is definitely my least favorite.

Ciela, just because I disliked Phantom Hourglass a lot. Nothing was memorable, except that heinous Temple of the Ocean King. I barely remember what Ciela was like, so that kind of speaks to why she's my least favorite. If she didn't make an impact on me, she's not really a good companion. All the other's I remember vividly, and despite some problems I might have had with them, they still stuck with me.

Initially, I was inclined to choose Fi due to her lack of emotion as well as annoyingly grating mechanical voice, however, she developed so much as a character at the end of Skyward Sword and is a crucial part to understanding the ebb and flow of the Zelda timeline that I am compelled not to choose her.

My least favorite companion is definitely Ciela. This results not only from my obvious bias against Phantom Hourglass which I despise for the tediousness of its Temple of the Ocean King but also due to her static character especially in comparison to the two previous franchise fairies-Navi and Tatl.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well you have some points about Fi, but she's nowhere near as annoying as Navi. She doesnt yell "Hey! Listen!" when she wants to give you advice, all she does is make the sword flash. You can choose whether or not to hear her. Big plus.
Well not to burst your bubble but you could ALSO ignore to listen to Navi. Fi popped up more than Navi did. My least fav companion? That is a tough one. Unlioke many others I actually liked Ciela. She was fiesty and had a personality. She shower her emotions. I loved her. I think I have to go with Fi. She was robottic to me and didn't show much emotions. Yes she was helpful and gave you information but still she was kinda cold

While I don't hate her or anything, I have to say Fi was my least favorite companion. Too much of a robot and I like feeling emotionally attached in some way to characters in games.

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
Spirit Zelda. It just made the plot so awkward to have her by your side the whole time. Sheik was a different concept cuz she just guided u occasionally.

Spirit Zelda. It just made the plot so awkward to have her by your side the whole time. Sheik was a different concept cuz she just guided u occasionally.

While I respect your opinion, I'd like to urge you to think otherwise. While Spirit Zelda certainly did hold the player's hand throughout much of the adventure, her character was more dynamic than say Ciela's. She went from someone disgusted at the thought of travelling with Link to your most trusted companion along the expansive journey. I do have to admit one thing however-Her abhorrence of rats drove me insane.

My least favourite companion is definitely Fi.
After a while, I didn't even hear the 'Hey, listen!' anymore, so that didn't annoy me too much.
But Fi just never stopped talking and out of 10 times just one thing she said seemed helpful.
Yes, Midna talked a lot as well, but she was somewhat funny. And Fi just seemed cold and robotic to me. :dry:

Everytime Fi called me I thought it was something useful,but then she said I was low on hearts or something obvious!Navi on other hand wasn't so annoying,she only said "watch out!",I almost didn't noticed her on Ocarina of Time 3D.

I really liked all of them actually, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Spirit Zelda because I really didn't like the Spirit Tracks in general.

I liked all of the companions, allthough my least favorite would probably be navi. I actually never found Navi annoying like other people seem to, she just wasn't anything special.

Don't really like Fi. To me, she looks like a robot, and even sounds like one. Her speaking voice (that humming) sounds really annoying to me, and she gives me dumb tips when I need help.

Fi had absolutely no emotion in the entire game and her prevents just really really annoyed me... She is 100% terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom