• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Boss/temple?

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Lanyru Mining Facility. I hate that place. I hated the bos to. I mean, it wasn't even a boss! You fight the same thing at the Sandship and that time it dosen't even give you aHeart Container! Plus it's way to easy to kill.

B

Blindateight

Didn't really dislike any of the Dungeons but as for least favorite Boss? Tentalus.... It looked like a giant Jamican grandmother, ridiculous to say the least!

Defenitely the Skyview Temple with his boss, it is the easiest one in the whole entire game/series this goes for Boss and Temple, I also hated the Imprisoned, but only the first 2 forms.

I hated the Sandship and the boss fight there. I wanted something special and it didn't deliver. Tentalus looked terrible too and wasn't any fun. I also hated Koloktus because he was such a chore, stopping the battle every few minutes to pull himself back together, then stand up, he was so boring.

I thought that the Fire Santuary was a bit pointless as there was already a fire dungeon, and I hated how they reused Ghirahim as a boss again. They should have had something different and had Ghirahim try to stop you from stopping the Imprisoned the second time. Also, the second stage of the Imprisoned was really annoying. You miss once, and you're done.

I hated how they reused Ghirahim as a boss again. They should have had something different and had Ghirahim try to stop you from stopping the Imprisoned the second time. Also, the second stage of the Imprisoned was really annoying. You miss once, and you're done.

I HATED how we had to fight Girahim and the Imprisoned three times each, granted Girahim's final battle was different to the other two but the Imprisoned was a nightmare, it was so cheap, as you say, miss once and your done.. VERY frustrating in boss rush mode, i was SO thankful whenever the Imprisoned didnt show up next... then it did on the heart piece battle and the hylian shield battle.. NIGHTMARE! I would have preferred a lot of different bosses considering the ones we had were awful all round.

Last edited:
My least favorite boss was the imprisoned, more specifically his 2nd form just because I was always so bad at killing him. As for my least favorite dungeon I would have to say the Lanaryu Mining Facility just because when I was doing hero mode my wiimote was broken so I could never swing just right to kill beemos so I ended up dying at least 4 times.

Ok Least Fav dungeon: Lanarum Mining facility. Those dumb beamos kept killing me -.- it was pathetic. and the boss was super easy.
Fav dungeon: The final one in skyloft. It was very clever how it worked and it kept me thinking.
Least Fav boss: Tenatalus. I was a horrible shot and it just made that boss extremely annoying and I felt like no matter how many times I hit it, it wouldn't die!!
Fav boss: Girahim first and final time; First time I really wasn't expecting it and the battle really used the WMP. the final battle was insane! especially the last stage...

You're not the only one. I'm not a big fan of the mining facility either. Getting around was tedious and the gust bellows is a let down. You don't even fight a mini boss for it! My least favorite boss is Scaldera. It was too easy and a disappointing knockoff of the King Dodongo from Ocarina of Time.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
improsened, after three times it got really boring and if he got there you would have to start all over it was quite agrravating...

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I enjoyed this game a lot, even the imprisoned cause it was a challenge and it made me feel like I was actually in danger, the last phase of the imprisoned made me panic a little when he was getting close to the sanctuary towards the ends and that's something really rare to find in a game, and aren't any boss fight that I hated it, they were all ok,but there's only 1 thing I didn't like about the game, the water controls, I don't like the fact that you actually have to move the controller around instead of just using your control stick just like any normal game, that's a good example of bad motion controls.

P.S. 69th post lol xD

i'm sorry, but i hated the lanayru mining facility. i really wanted to get it over with. the boss sucked too. i didn't leave the dungeon feeling accomplished at all. :|
the boss, the weapon they gave you, the MUSIC... ugh. dislike that place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom