• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Boss/temple?

Least favorite boss was Imprisoned. My least favorite dungeon probally is the Fire Sanctuary, I liked the design, but it felt unispered and generic, with a reused boss.

The Skyview temple was my least favorite dungeon by far. I hated the music and the puzzles. I thought the Ancient Cistern was a nice expansion. I hated Tentalus more than any boss I've ever fought in a Zelda game to date.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My least favorite dungeon is the Lanayru Mining Facility. I did not enjoy going through there very much. I did like some of the Timeshift Stone puzzles, but most of the other puzzles, particularly the puzzles involving the Gust Bellows, did not entertain me at all. It felt a little tedious to have to blow some platforms back and forth a couple of feet just to hit a few switches.

My least favorite boss is Moldarach, the boss of the Lanayru Mining Facility. He was a total joke. The fact that Moldarach becomes a simple enemy later in the game only supports his pathetic difficulty level. At first I thought the battle was going to be much more epic, and at least present a challenge. While it was kind of epic, it presented no challenge to me whatsoever. Moldarach is too easy, and doesn't deserve to be used as an actual boss. He was very disappointing. That's why he's my least favorite boss in the game.

The Improsened definitley for all the reasons people have posted previously.

My least favorite temple would definitley be the Ancient Cistern. I got a very peacful feel from the temple and it was a pretty serene enviornment, not something I'm used to seeing in a Zelda dungeon. To me, Zelda dungeons are supposed to be about difficulty, combat, adreniline fueled areas and I just didn't get that from the Ancient Cistern. A great atmosphere, just not well suited for a dungeon. Atleast the Earth Temple and Fire Sanctuary "felt" epic.

My favorite dungeons would be Sky Keep and Sandship. Sky Keep for its non linear structure and the Sandship for its creative puzzles with the time stones.

Earth Temple- way too easy/short/boring

Imprsoned- repeated with basically no change, was bad to begin with

H

HerSweetness

Least favorite dungeon was by far the Lanayru Mining Facility. BANE of my existence right there. Ugh.

Um. I guess I was really relieved after I beat Demise, but that lightning was just annoying. So maybe he was my least favorite.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
The least favorite temple for me was the last one. And the Imprisoned got under my skin because of how repatative it was.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I hated The Imprisoned. The music was obnoxious, and he looked like Barney's evil twin.

I would say my least favorite temple was the first(hated the music, felt powerless) aside from one tiny thing: the Beetle. I loved the Beetle, the ability to use it and upgrade it, making it both a powerful tool and an excellent scout, made the first temple bearable.

The Mining Facility, on the other hand, infuriated me. The dungeon itself wasn't too bad; that wasn't the problem. The problem was the dungeon item. I had seen all of the Clawshot ports in the desert surrounding it, so I was SO excited about finding it inside the dungeon. But I opened the box and found.. The Gust Bellows? Say whatever you want, but that thing is nothing more than a magical leaf blower. Most pointless dungeon item ever. It's not even neccessary to beat the boss, you could just wait for Moldarch to pop up and try to attack you rather than chasing it with the stupid leaf blower.

i would agree with the mining facility.... but im not sure there are any dugeons that i straight up hate.... i just love zelda too much hahah

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
Least favorite is the Earth- the temple was fairly easy compared to the Vilcano. Ghirahim in his first form was REALLY annoying so I would have to hate him.

Groose

Groosenator
Least favorite boss would be the Bilocyte that was on Levias. It took me a while to figure out how to attack it, and it was just overall and annoying boss.
Least favorite temple is the Lanayru Sand Sea. There were multiple times where I got lost or didnt know what time period I should be in and it was pretty frustrating.

G

gamerjamc

My Least Favorite Boss is The Imprisoned especially third time i hate when you have to go top of him in air so annoying half i always miss and my least favorite dungeon was the Skyview TempleSkyview Temple and while i like dungeon i hate room puzzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom