• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Least Developed personality of a Champion?

Least Developed Champion?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hey guys! I was thinking:

Which Hylian Champion was the least developed story-wise?
It seems, that the only REALLY developed one is Mipha (Link does NOT count). Mipha's got that whole "I'm gonna marry Link" thing going on, but the other chapions really don't have much...

Revali seems like the only other one with at least a LITTLE character, since he's Link's rival, and has no respect for Link. He's also the best archer in Hyrule (HOW THE F*** did he NOT beat the boss that literally only requires shooting arrows?!) That's really it for him, though....

What do you all think?

Aku

He's also the best archer in Hyrule (HOW THE F*** did he NOT beat the boss that literally only requires shooting arrows?!)
Because a lot of his moves likely involve flight, and I doubt his species is able to run and dodge on foot as well as people can. Plus a lot of WBG's moveset seems designed to keep his opponent on (or close to) the ground as much as possible, which is probably not where Revali was used to fighting.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just like Deus said, none of them are really developped. You're only given some memories of their past and the comments they give Link when he gets through the dungeons, but not really anything to show how they developped compared how they used to be a long time ago. And although I like Mipha, the whole "in love with Link" thing is getting a bit old and not really showing any development other than a crush. And about Revali; we as the players know how to defeat the boss but at the time when -in this case- Revali was taking control over Vah Medoh, I assume it went so fast he didn't stand a chance.

MW7

Darruk is my choice. Revali makes me want to stab him in the face every time he says some narcissistic thing so I think he was well developed in the sense that I actually formed an opinion of him. Mipha is intriguing because of the history with Link. Urbosa has a forceful personality like Revali but in a likable way so she is also memorable. Darruk is just nice and easygoing. He's the most likable but also doesn't have any memorable characteristics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom