• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Annoying Helper

I liked having Zelda as a partner in Spirit Tracks. She was less obnoxious, an interesting character, and a valuable puzzle-solving and battling partner. The Tower of Spirits was a lot of fun.

Midna, I liked her alot and she had quite a personality so it made her less anoying. But I hated Fi, why the hell was she telling me all the time the % of everything, I don't need nor want to know!!! arrg!

i have no problems with navi.
i find the most annoying is fi. i calculate a 60% chance that you will sneeze
i calculate a 99% chance that you are link
i calculate a 1% chance that there will be less cutscenes

for the least annoying. probably tatl. but my favorite zelda buddy is ezlo

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I have yet to find a companion that annoys me to no end. But Ciela was probably the least annoying due to the lack of anything she really had to say. The most annoying was probably Navi, mostly because she'd tell me about where I should be going when I was already there, but I never found her excessively annoying.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I never found ANY of them that annoying. Fi was the one that annoyed me the most, though, mainly due to the beeping noises coming from my TV and my controller!

I didn't mind Navi that much, and Tatl didn't annoy me either

Fi was the least annoying, she was actually a good character and rather interesting. For me Midna was the most annoying, atleast of the three of them. Although, I never really got annoyed by any helpers except for Princess Zelda in Spirit Tracks.

O

ocarina of link

midna is my favorite helper and didt realy annoy me and liked her character

most annoying is fi most of the time i was like shut up i dont need you pointing out the most obvious things annyone could guess

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Most annoying is Midna. I don't really appreciate her sarcasm. I liked Fi the best though. She was more helpful than the rest and wasn't as annoying. However, I think they should have given her a soul before the end of the game. Seemed sort of late.

They all were annoying in some sense, but I cant seem to pick my least favourite.. because every goodbye I get all sad. Like when Navi said she wouldn't let me fight alone, Midna destroying the mirror.. or Fi going back into the sword. :'(

but if i ABSOLUTELY needed to choose, I would pick Fi's mechanical voice. ugh. she was more helpful though.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
There are other helpers besides those three. I choose Sasrahala (A Link to the Past) because he only helps when you want him to, and when there is vital plot information that needs to be heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom